Recent content by marley star7

1. marley star7

Marley's Terraria Resprite

Finally Done with Part 3, took forever, but I'm done. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/marleys-terraria-resprite.97692/ That just takes you to the top of the page, where you can download it, and other stuff. This one changes and fixes a lot, and I adjusted quite a few sprites from...
  2. marley star7

HEYLO PART 2 BOSSES IS OUT I've Edited the start of this thread to be more user friendly and have the newest parts of the texture pack, you can check it out here yes it just takes you to the top of page if your lazy
  3. marley star7

Yea I most likely will but some of the sprites are stored in the same image so If you try to combine (the next part I'm making bosses) with the paintings the trophies will overlap in one or the other so If you want both you'd need the bosses and paintings download. Just a heads up. Thankuuu...
  4. marley star7

A Touch Up for Terraria Part 3 is now complete So twice again, What is this? (THIS IS NOT A TERRARIA TEXTURES REVAMP) This is my personal pet project to bring some of the more dated sprites of terraria up to speed, while only a work in progress I am working hard to resprite (hopefully) every...
Back
Top Bottom