Recent content by MasacruAlex

1. MasacruAlex

howdy

howdy
  2. MasacruAlex

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So let me get this straight, does this mean we do not gain any benefits from the latest patch? kinda like how the patch had never been installed? It's just a way to bypass the crash until they actually port it to 1.3.5.2?
  3. MasacruAlex

Yeah. Works great. In the game's menu it says 1.3.4.4 but I think it's due to the exe. you replace otherwise the game is patched and all on steam. Even updated my mods via the mod loader. ((with the version found in the OP, i'd get an error, so my game is indeed patched)
  4. MasacruAlex

https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.2.3-for-v1.3.5 someone posted this and it works. I can run it on the latest terraria vers and mods work. or im wrong and i've messed out somehow?
  5. MasacruAlex

tModLoader Calamity Mod

thing is after i update and go to menu and mods to reload, it still says .11
  6. MasacruAlex

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i have an issue, i've updated my mod via the modloader and it says v1.1.6.12, I hit update, it downloads then I reload mods and it says 1.1.6.1.1 under mods.. if I go to the mod loader again, I get the option to update again to the same .12 and it does the same if I do it
  7. MasacruAlex

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

oh cool so i can play it single player, thought it was only mp :D
  8. MasacruAlex

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

are there any servers hosting this mod?
  9. MasacruAlex

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, I've installed the mod via the in game menu (Mods section) how will I update to this new version in 2 hours? Does it auto update if I re-open the MODS section in my game's menu or?
  10. MasacruAlex

Texture Pack High Definition version of all textures up to Terraria 1.4.4.6

This is amazing. I've searched on google "Terraria Small house" and I've seen a top picture of a great house using this mod, I've asked on the steam forum if anyone knew what mod was used in that pic and voila got linked to this and it's exactly it. Looks amazing, keep up the great work. It...
  11. MasacruAlex

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Lots of fixes, that's awesome in me book! Keep up the great work!
  12. MasacruAlex

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Thanks! Just been thinking yesterday about And now it just happened! :D awesome.
  13. MasacruAlex

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

I'd rather it be a surprise xD I'll wait.
Back
Top Bottom