Recent content by Masae

1. Masae

Recently binged all of Houseki no Kuni in the span of 3 hours, and now I may have a bit of an...

Recently binged all of Houseki no Kuni in the span of 3 hours, and now I may have a bit of an obsession. Like, seriously, watch this show!
  2. Masae

tModLoader Calamity Mod

No, Revengence mode is intended to be a difficulty balanced for a high level of play, but to be fair in that difficulty's implementation. For example, the changes to the DoG in Revengence mode certainly make the fight harder, but they can be mitigated by simply having good dodging skills (which...
  3. Masae

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Speaking of speed and the DoG, there seems to be a lingering speed cut caused by the fight, that specifically shows up once you respawn. I have to quit out of the world and re-enter for my movement to return to normal; no other combination of swapping accessories around does anything. It's not...
  4. Masae

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not to get off topic, but real quick, what's that mod of yours that shows the base damage of a weapon alongside its actual damage?
  5. Masae

tModLoader Magic Storage

Well I couldn't really test it since I wasn't at home for a good while after posting; I just responded to another comment via mobile. Apologies. That said, I appreciate the test information; thanks. And that more or less solves the TEdit issue too, since I can just shove an auxiliary system...
  6. Masae

tModLoader Magic Storage

A piggy bank and safe do indeed each provide an extra 40 slots, but that's still only a total max of 130 slots (alright, 170 if you also get the defender forge, but I digress for the reasons ahead), which doesn't make things much easier considering you'll still be filling and emptying those...
  7. Masae

tModLoader Magic Storage

So I'm thinking about modifying my base a bit, and it involves relocating my storage system somewhat, so I've got two things to ask about: 1) Would it be possible to implement some sort of "transfer module" for moving the inventory of one storage system to another? I get that storage connectors...
  8. Masae

tModLoader Magic Storage

Would it be possible to add the ability to craft by right-clicking, just like standard multi-crafting? That'd be really nice for smelting a lot of different ores at the same time. Also, there seems to be an issue related to mods that allow the Alchemy Table to turn bars into alt bars (such as...
  9. Masae

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So this is a sort of meta question, but are we free to contribute to the mod's wiki if we feel inclined, or is there some element of preference in who does or does not contribute for the sake of ensuring accuracy? I'm kinda assuming it's "come one, come all", but I figured I might as well...
  10. Masae

tModLoader Infinity

A somewhat minor, but also convenient addition would be interaction with the Better Buffs mod. Namely, the function of that mod that allows buffs to be tagged for automatic reapplication whenever their timers run out. Currently, it only seems coded for vanilla buffs and, by extension, vanilla...
  11. Masae

tModLoader goldenapple's Mods Updated

Is there something I'm missing with the wormhole versions of the mirrors/phone in Miscellania? I've tried all of them, and none of them seem to provide the wormhole function properly. Problem is, I don't know if it's just multiplayer being multiplayer (e.g uncooperative), a legitimate bug, or me...
  12. Masae

tModLoader Calamity Mod

With all due respect, does it really matter to the thread? This isn't the first time you've brought it up.
  13. Masae

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you want to make your life a lot easier in general, I would highly recommend either Wireless or Teleporters Unchained (better, if you ask me); both mods that allow you to set up teleporters without having to drag an :red:-load of wire all over the world. Having a teleporter set up right next to...
  14. Masae

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If it was, I genuinely didn't know. The wiki still implies that the Elemental Quiver has it, and yeah I know the wiki isn't up-to-date, but when it's the only thing you have to go on, it's what you tend to believe. If it's already removed, though, then sweet!
  15. Masae

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Would it be possible to add a toggle option for the zoom ability on the Daedalus Emblem and Elemental Quiver? Sometimes that zoom can really obnoxious whenever there's something in need of right-clicking (doors, switches, chests, you name it), but it's a pain to have to be constantly switching...
Back
Top Bottom