• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Master Geass
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait, are these Avatar Pokemons? Because I feel like there's no escape from internet.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Wow, that's cute and totally not rude or offensive. Then again, it's not surprising considering your previous comments.

I guess Godwin's Law can be applied here. Thanks for playing.
    Neutral Effect
    Neutral Effect
    Hm, maybe it sounded like that, but I really didn't want to insult anyone. Just kind of a joke - propably not a good one, though. I meant that seeing "some guy normal trying to raise a young medusa" would be a torture, and "sound like SS" was meant to be metaphore, stating that It'd be torment for me. I really apologize if my posts seemed to be somehow offensive, these were jut jokes.
    Master Geass
    Master Geass
    If it was a joke it wasn't funny and was in poor taste. It certainty didn't sound like a joke. Raising the little medusa isn't any more torture then trying to raise a rambunctious 4 year old. She is modeled after 2 real girls in the author's neighborhood and is what he imagine having kids is like, mostly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom