Recent content by Dragonex

1. Dragonex

My Base

I started this base the same time I started my world around November 2019. I beat the Moon Lord a couple days ago, and I plan to add a whole lot more stuff. Figured I should show you guys my base, and ask how I can improve it, and what I could do better in my next playthrough. So if anyone has...
  2. Dragonex

:o

:o
  3. Dragonex

Other Art Fan-Made Terraria Box Art

I've been doing graphics design for quite some time now, and I've decided to make a fan-made box art for Terraria! Let me know how I did, and if y'all want more, let me know!
  4. Dragonex

How can Magic Mirrors be real, if our eyes aren't real?

How can Magic Mirrors be real, if our eyes aren't real?
  5. Dragonex

Jumpscared in Terraria

Lol, I remember my very first dungeon guardian jumpscare. I still get a little startled by it. Like, it literally comes out of nowhere.
  6. Dragonex

Story The King of Slimes

I returned from the Demon Altar to my home. I had created a crown. But not any ordinary crown. If you attempt to wear it on your head, it would summon something. A beast. A powerful beast. Or at least something I thought was powerful at the time. The crown was a tiny blue slime (Well, a tiny...
  7. Dragonex

Epic Rap Battles of Terraria

Hi, me and a good friend of mine, IcerM created an Epic Rap Battles of History parody, involving Terraria! We have 4 battles up, and you should check it out! I'm the one credited as That Dragon Guy (That used to be my screen name). Please, check it out! https://soundcloud.com/terrariabattles
  8. Dragonex

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

To all the people bellyaching about the delays Quit whining, these delays happen because the people at Re-Logic and Pipeworks Studio want to create a game that we all enjoy. They are doing it so we can be happy with their product. And don't say I don't get the frustration. I want the update to...
  9. Dragonex

Razer Chroma Support

I don't know if this has already been asked and answered before, but, will Razer mice also be supported? I have the Razer Naga Chroma.
  10. Dragonex

Beta Tester Application

Aye, I'd be happy to help out a little with the beta testing. There are some things you should know. I'm 13 years old. I've been playing Terraria since April 4th 2016 (I will never forget the day lol). I have over 700 hours on Terraria, nearly 800. I know a lot of the in game items, if not most...
Back
Top Bottom