1. Master Yuso

Coo!

Coo!
  2. Master Yuso

Coo?

Coo?
  3. Master Yuso

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I'm just going to hold my breath that the Switch is going to get a console release and will be on 1.3 alongside the other current gen consoles. When if you think about it that way, it'll technically be 1.3 on a mobile platform. :o
  4. Master Yuso

They may be working on a version for the Switch. Nintendo has stated that there are hordes of developers working on bringing games to the console, 505 Games or Pipeworks Studio themselves may be working on it as we speak but generally speaking, under an NDA, @Deanzor or anybody else wouldn't be...
  5. Master Yuso

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

He did say that here: 3DS KNOWN ISSUES
  6. Master Yuso

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

It is quite bothersome. Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with this. You're exploring then suddenly BOOM @Loki spawns and attacks everywhere. :naughty:
  7. Master Yuso

Coo.

Coo.
  8. Master Yuso

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

You're just really unlucky then. I got an Eater of Worlds trophy on my first attempt. So... good luck?
  9. Master Yuso

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

I'm new to the multiplayer scene, so I wanted to ask if it was a known thing to have invasion music not play for either player. At least with the Goblin invasion, there was no change in music for either of us.
  10. Master Yuso

Another option would be to submit them to 505 Games using this link: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html That way you can submit all your findings as you come across them and inform the devs as you go along.
  11. Master Yuso

My friend was hosting at the time.
  12. Master Yuso

So me and my friend just played multiplayer together today for the first time. And I'm happy to report that we did not experience any crashes after playing for 3+ straight hours. We started a new expanded world together and made some good progress before he had to leave. There were 2 glitches...
  13. Master Yuso

Well, here's my feedback regarding it. 1. Giant Turtle, Chimera, Lava Bat, Jungle Bat, Ice Slime [This is just from regular gameplay for me.] 2. Jungle, Crimson, and Snow biomes [surface and below] and Underworld 3. Both normal and hardmode 4. To me, the rate of 1 seems to have jumped to 3...
  14. Master Yuso

The world was new and it turtles were spawning already? Woah. I've actually dealt with this a lot in the previous version. I think I submitted it as well. It's quite the nuisance when you have a lot of materials you need to use and you can't use the touch screen to scroll through and select. I...
  15. Master Yuso

I'm curious, I know this isn't a bug but it's standing out as an anomaly to me; I'm seeing giant turtles spawn way more often in the underground jungle. I know they're capable of doing so in the first place, but they're showing up a LOT more now. I've almost died to them while going through two...
Back
Top Bottom