Recent content by MasterBrain

1. MasterBrain

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Minion Dyes. Literally the best addition ever! I can't even imagine what other insane ideas you're going to add to the game!
  2. MasterBrain

best game you have played!

Undertale, The Witcher 3, (Terraria)
  3. MasterBrain

Weapons & Equip Thrower Revamp : A Terraria Suggestion

Awesome idea, it would be great to have the thrower class in-game. Everything is well balanced, but there is still one issue: The lunar event. There needs to be a new pillar for the throwing class, and also a new attack for the lunatic cultist, as he fights with the attacks corresponding to the...
  4. MasterBrain

Weapons & Equip Different Expert drops for Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord

3.5 minutes are 3 minutes and 30 seconds, not 50. But overall, I really like this idea, especially the healing ability of the stardust imbue.
  5. MasterBrain

Top 5 favorite video games

Of course Ter... Well actually The Witcher series. Dragon Age series. Terraria. Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Prince of Persia ("Sands of time" and "The Two Thrones")
  6. MasterBrain

Pumpkin/Frost Moons as a ranger

Yea it will work on the frost moon too. The arena only makes the enemies spawn on one place (and damage them if you placed actiated traps). Just make sure that the island is big enough that Santa-NK1 can spawn there (BUT: it shouldn't be too big or else you won't be able to hit the enemies so...
  7. MasterBrain

Awesome! Hope you will finally get to wave 15!
  8. MasterBrain

Just try it out, it isn't that hard to build and it's pretty effective.
  9. MasterBrain

If you don't want to kill Duke Fishron to get the tsunami, the chlorophyte shotbow is a little weaker but still effective weapon. It has almost half the damage of daedulus, but you can aim much better with it. Although Tsunami is still pretty strong. I would reforge all of the Accessories to...
  10. MasterBrain

Casual what's your favorite color?

BLACK AND BLUE OR WHITE AND GOLD??? I'd go for purple. Definitely.
  11. MasterBrain

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

I just kiled the golem a few times.
  12. MasterBrain

I got plantera down in challenge 3. But I still progress quite slowly since I don't have that much time to play. Good luck to everyone!
  13. MasterBrain

Favorite videogames! (besides Terraria)

[Not sorted] The Witcher (all of them) Every Dragon Age game Beyond good and evil (holy f best game when I was young besides Pokémon) Pokémon emerald Legend of Zelda: The minish cap & a Link to the past Grand Theft Auto (3, san andreas, V) The binding of Isaac (+rebirth)[PLATINUM GOD WOOP WOOP]...
  14. MasterBrain

[Challenge 3] I finally killed the wall of flesh and got into hardmode.
  15. MasterBrain

Casual How long do you spend on a screen each day?

About 8-12 hours. But when i havr school 1-2 hours.
Back
Top Bottom