Recent content by Mastershake9669

1. M

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

i can help you tomorrow Gt- Mastershake9669
  2. M

Hardmode Help

erm hes not easy .. i got him half dead though so far with just my true exalibur and a few magic tomes just dont have any other useful potions an that doesnt help me . an anyone to help me kill it cant do damage lol .. or other bosses like Skelitron prime they steal the souls from me which i...
  3. M

with planterra on xbxo 360 i can get him to half health no problem just cannot kill him an get...

with planterra on xbxo 360 i can get him to half health no problem just cannot kill him an get a player to Alow me my drops! :(
  4. M

Hardmode Help

welp i guess after this being my 50th time physically trying to beat her myself on multiple worlds now twice in my main one lol kinda about to just say Eff this game i never come across any of the so called rare very rare items Barely ever , lol even with my gear . i guess asking for help to...
  5. M

didn't think asking for help on a boss . in the games forum would be so much to ask lol this is...

didn't think asking for help on a boss . in the games forum would be so much to ask lol this is nuts . 2 weeks now trying . lol fml
  6. M

welp pretty much done with this game :)

welp pretty much done with this game :)
  7. M

and thx Zimber

and thx Zimber
  8. M

no terra blade :( would you maybe help me i can give a broken hero sword an my true exalibur ?

no terra blade :( would you maybe help me i can give a broken hero sword an my true exalibur ?
  9. M

thanks guys . trying to beat plantera an get the drops i have not been able to kill her :(...

thanks guys . trying to beat plantera an get the drops i have not been able to kill her :( gamer tag is Mastershake9669
  10. M

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

i was and have been trying now to beat Plantera for literally weeks on end it is insanly hard i was just wondering if you or anyone you know could be a great sport maybe add me to xbox 360 jump into my world and NOT steal the drops from her if we do beat her >? i have decent gear just lacking on...
Back
Top Bottom