Recent content by MasterworkStone

1. MasterworkStone

Weapons & Equip Reindeer Bells should be better

If there's one major issue with Terraria that's always bugged me, it's that the Reindeer Bells become available at the same time as the Witch's Broom, but not only is the broom easier to obtain, but also poor Rudolph has the disadvantage of limited flight. Please give the Reindeer Bells...
  2. MasterworkStone

What is your absolute favorite Town NPC, and why?

The Tavernkeep, I enjoy making taverns for other NPCs to hang out in.
  3. MasterworkStone

**REPORTED** Cursed Dungeon Bricks not working in multiplayer [SOLVED/NOT A BUG]

Well you solved it. You see, I was thinking about how it works with Fargo's Mutant Mod, you just place the walls and you're good. But with this vanilla feature, you have to make it biome worthy. @Kazzymodus @Sigma90 This has been revealed to not be a bug, but rather a misunderstanding of game...
  4. MasterworkStone

**REPORTED** Cursed Dungeon Bricks not working in multiplayer [SOLVED/NOT A BUG]

I've tried standing at all points of the walling I've placed here, you can specifically see where I am in this one by my light pet being out. If you mean depth, this is in the caverns near the center of the map on a normally generated world, which is to say we didn't use a special seed. I saw...
  5. MasterworkStone

This is my setup on our world and it's not spawning dungeon enemies, only normal cavern enemies are spawning. @mhykhol Showed this isn't a bug, you need 250 dungeon bricks(not the wall kind) nearby for enemies to spawn.
  6. MasterworkStone

PC Frost Moon is still terrible

The Frost Moon is still the worst event in the game, Reindeer Bells are still a direct downgrade from the broom, the minibosses still spam attacks with infinite range. It's almost not even worth your time, the only two things you could need from it are the chain gun and christmas tree sword, and...
  7. MasterworkStone

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

My only wish is that the melee changes to the weapons we've seen so far are applied to all melee weapons and that this steers mods to incorporate the changes as well.
  8. MasterworkStone

21 Questions (I'm judging you)!

That's what I've heard, but after Disney's star wars, I have no interest in newer additions to the series. Always nice to hear someone likes my work, even though it's mostly just sprite edits.
  9. MasterworkStone

21 Questions (I'm judging you)!

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? The Forest, I love nature. 2. What's your second favorite Biome? Desert, the arid wonder inspires a relaxed feeling in me. 3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Wood, it's such a versatile material, looks good with everything and...
  10. MasterworkStone

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Have you looked into how the Bestiary sees bosses? A space for every modded boss I currently have is shown here, maybe something from this could be used to improve Boss Checklist?
  11. MasterworkStone

Can someone un-censor my workshop thumbnail?

Image scanning algorithm incorrectly flagged one of my thumbnails for nudity, when the pack has no such thing. I tried changing the thumbnail, but it had no effect. My only hope is that someone with workshop control can remove this flag for me...
  12. MasterworkStone

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I can't speak for the author, but because there are so much easier ways to make money and such a change may conflict with other mods, I don't think it's worth "fixing" this.
  13. MasterworkStone

PC 1.4.4 Melee changes discussion

If you follow the developer twitters or have been keeping up with ChippyGaming's Terraria news, then you know melee is seeing some big changes in the Labor of Love update. The only question is, will all melee weapons (excluding yoyos) receive a similar change or will it just be some? I hope...
Back
Top Bottom