Recent content by Matryxx

1. Matryxx

Tool Matryxx's Terraria Trainer (1.3.5.3)

Hi XenoZ, Thanks for letting me know about the bug! I tested it out and it crashes for me as well. I found out that it crashes when you are inflicted with the "Cursed Inferno" debuff and have "No Death" activated. I may try to fix it at some point, but I will need to relearn how I did it...
  2. Matryxx

Hi XenoZ, I can only assume that this happened because you used the Enter Item button. In my original post, I stated: "Enter Button Under Item Boxes - Uses the numbers in the ID and prefix boxes to change the item in the first (leftmost) toolbar slot. ... The item will be permanently changed...
  3. Matryxx

Hi Darkknight71, Thanks for your interest in my trainer!:) Sadly, it does not work with tModLoader. Because tModLoader changes the game files, my trainer won't be able to find the code that it needs to change. My trainer only works with vanilla Terraria. Sorry! I'm glad I could help...
  4. Matryxx

Hi Shigeru, I'm glad you like the trainer! I have attached a teleport-only version of the trainer here. Hopefully it works, but there have been some cases even with the original where the teleportation isn't working. Steps to have it work correctly: (these also apply to the original...
  5. Matryxx

Hey guys! Sorry you're having problems. I'll upload the file here, let me know if that works :)
  6. Matryxx

Hi Issiliel, Thanks for letting me know! My trainer is built to run alongside the base Terraria game. I'm not too familiar with tModLoader, but I'm pretty sure it changes the Terraria game files, so my trainer will not work with tModLoader. If you run just the base game, Terraria.exe, that...
  7. Matryxx

Here is a trainer I created for Terraria (current version 1.3.5.3) for Windows. I created it using Cheat Engine 6.6. This trainer wouldn't be possible without Rydian's amazing tutorials: Rydian's Youtube Tutorial Series, Rydian's Custom Trainer Guide, Rydian's Terraria Trainer. I expanded on...
  8. Matryxx

Back
Top Bottom