Recent content by Matsu

1. Matsu

https://tenor.com/view/yuru-yuri-kyoko-dance-anime-crazy-dance-gif-12039886

https://tenor.com/view/yuru-yuri-kyoko-dance-anime-crazy-dance-gif-12039886
  2. Matsu

It’s funny that people are going on and on about the forum "dying" and "old" members being...

It’s funny that people are going on and on about the forum "dying" and "old" members being replaced by new ones. I remember the first 4 times people doomposted about the forum "dying" good times. Also, highly comical that the people complaining about "old" members being replaced are (clearly...
  3. Matsu

What have they done to my son?

What have they done to my son?
  4. Matsu

This place sure do be getting active again huh?

This place sure do be getting active again huh?
  5. Matsu

[ATTACH]👀

👀
  6. Matsu

It was a simpler time.

It was a simpler time.
  7. Matsu

While my profile is fully capable of being enjoyed under a purely Dionysian lens, to see one...

While my profile is fully capable of being enjoyed under a purely Dionysian lens, to see one take the time to appreciate the more Apollonian nuances and depths tickles the heart and sparks its own form of joy. 10/10 behavior.
  8. Matsu

It's a strong and powerful image.

It's a strong and powerful image.
  9. Matsu

It was made, like many of them, by the lovely and talented @Dg-vr

It was made, like many of them, by the lovely and talented @Dg-vr
  10. Matsu

I think they're all gone following the removal of Social Groups; but I was in The Island and a...

I think they're all gone following the removal of Social Groups; but I was in The Island and a handful of smaller ones.
  11. Matsu

A long long time ago, at this point most of my RPing is done in tabletop games with my friend group.

A long long time ago, at this point most of my RPing is done in tabletop games with my friend group.
  12. Matsu

+1 Moderator comment = +1 difficulty to my master mode world

If only I'd found this sooner.
  13. Matsu

As per my About tab: [ATTACH]

As per my About tab:
  14. Matsu

Ye.

Ye.
  15. Matsu

Demoted? No. Retirement is a better description of events, all amicably for the record.

Demoted? No. Retirement is a better description of events, all amicably for the record.
Back
Top Bottom