• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Matsu

1. Matsu

You aren't my lovely little boy anymore, now you're just a young man.

You aren't my lovely little boy anymore, now you're just a young man.
  2. Matsu

Some of the tracks I use for boss fights are: Battle with the Four Fiends covered by The Black...

Some of the tracks I use for boss fights are: Battle with the Four Fiends covered by The Black Mages Jecht Battle from Final Fantasy X Boss Battle from Chrono Trigger Vs Champion from Pokemon X/Y Ganondorf Battle from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Final Boss Theme from The Binding of Issac...
  3. Matsu

Not gonna lie, I was expecting a Super Nintendo controller by now.

Not gonna lie, I was expecting a Super Nintendo controller by now.
  4. Matsu

tModLoader Need help Compiling error in (Tmodloader)

Looks like you went ahead and made a new thread for this here: Need help I've gone ahead and just locked this one. In the future please either way for a moderator to move a thread to the proper section, report the thread as being in the wrong section, or contact a moderator to move it if it is...
  5. Matsu

It takes a special kind to pull off an orange blouse and she does it very well.

It takes a special kind to pull off an orange blouse and she does it very well.
  6. Matsu

Respect your elders babby.

Respect your elders babby.
  7. Matsu

As a fellow October 2nd birthday holder, all I can do is also wish you a happy birthday...

As a fellow October 2nd birthday holder, all I can do is also wish you a happy birthday. Regardless of politics, I hope you have a great day.
  8. Matsu

Much appreciated.

Much appreciated.
  9. Matsu

It's always been like that, just easier to notice now.

It's always been like that, just easier to notice now.
  10. Matsu

Sprites New NPC

In the future please click the "Edit" button at the bottom left of your posts if you wish to add something, rather than making multiple posts in quick succession.
  11. Matsu

You can get to someone's profile by mousing over their username and then clicking on it after...

You can get to someone's profile by mousing over their username and then clicking on it after the small preview window opens.
  12. Matsu

Song of the Day: Operator by Jim Croce (Covered by The Other Favorites feat. Reina del Cid) [MEDIA]

Song of the Day: Operator by Jim Croce (Covered by The Other Favorites feat. Reina del Cid)
  13. Matsu

Hello.

Hello.
  14. Matsu

I've gone ahead and locked it. In the future you can just report the opening post of the thread.

I've gone ahead and locked it. In the future you can just report the opening post of the thread.
  15. Matsu

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Yes, the update will be coming to Amazon devices at a later date.
Top Bottom