Mattix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Winners don't do grugs, right? Then what about tea, coffee, medicine (referred to as "drugs") and... orange juice?
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    Winners don't do drugs.
    Drugs does winners.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    None of those are addictive! *Drinks his third cup of coffee in three hours.*
    Remember when 1.2 updates were breaking stuff? Chloro drill had 190% power, steampunker dropped bezoar, magnet sphere inflicted venom, etc.
    Moon lord... Moonwalks
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    He ain't got no legs.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    He lost his bottom half.
    Legs of cthulhu confirmed
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I'm waiting for the Cthulhu of Cthulhu. Problem is, compared to the Moon Lord, he'd be even worse. Six eyes, gigantic wings, regeneration... and legs.
    Silver wants to use the strongest Pokemon possible... uses ZUBAT.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Perhaps he simply didn't realize how to make it become a Crobat. I could totally see him failing to understand.
    I don't usually watch anime, but if I do, it better be short and good, cause I haven't got time for all of this!
    Reactions: MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    I know that feel. I can't really watch anything with more than 20 episodes. 50 if it's really good.

My friends be like "Y U NO ANIME!?!??1!one!"
    Mattix
    Mattix
    I don't understand why my friends watch so much anime though. Both of them got level 10 steam account just to list what manga, anime and nightcore they like...
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I find it's more either the subject matter or the tone of it that makes it hard to watch anime. I only care for a few, but those few I love; Gurren Lagann, Devil May Cry, Hellsing Ultimate, and The Devil is a Part-Timer. Also, I cannot do that subbed thing. It has to be in english.
    Anti-gravity hook feels like the hook from Ninja Five-0. Ever played that game?
    >wings get! "I can't believe I can fly..." >bottle / hook get! uhh gonna use rope anyways. That one block...
    Old "books for kids" were so dark! Remember them?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Like the original three little pigs where the wolf eats the two dumber brothers, or the original red riding hood where the stupid kid and her stupid granma aren't magically rescued from the belly of the wolf, or the original little mermaid who died a stupid dead because of a stupid unrequited love.

They all had an actual Aesop, at least.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Do stupid :red: and you'll end up dead" - what children need to be told more often nowadays.
    Pokemon, you've gotta catch them all, but Mew can never be found in any legit means (except glitching).
    Mattix
    Mattix
    In any game that is not gen 1
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Pokemon: Teaching children the importance of being the One And Only and making sure everyone else knows it, since 199X.

Gotta raise new false elitists somehow, they won't just grow on trees.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    There still are some sawdust popsicles to make...
    eh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom