Recent content by Mattix

1. Mattix

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Can't place things on top of the picnic table, Restoration potions can be used with the Quick Heal button when at full health.
  2. Mattix

Nah man, crystal bullets all the way. They are absolute boss-killers, especially against...

Nah man, crystal bullets all the way. They are absolute boss-killers, especially against charging bosses.
  3. Mattix

See? I knew it!

See? I knew it!
  4. Mattix

Weapons & Equip The Hero Sword

You know, I think that 80 damage would work, as it's an easier to craft Terra Blade pretty much, so make it weaker than the real deal, but the extra crit should stay, or even be pumped up to ~15% to make it competitive. 10 boss souls is very little, so make it at least 20.
  5. Mattix

Weapons & Equip Star Cannon it needs some love

Depends on how rapidfire the gun would be. If it's anything less than 10 and has piercing, it would be just another gun ruined by its firerate. 80 seems low, depends on the level at which it's used and how long would it charge to deal just double damage.
  6. Mattix

You change it how you'd want it.
  7. Mattix

Weapons & Equip Archaologist Set

You cannot change what has been generated along with the world. Maybe give it a bonus to improve Extractinator Silt/slush extraction? I'd make another set for mob drop rates, call it the Hunter set.
  8. Mattix

Weapons & Equip Star Cannon it needs some love

Starshard Shotgun Shoots 5 stars per shot Each has the damage of the normal star cannon But they don't pierce.
  9. Mattix

Weapons & Equip Combining boots

Calamity mod, except it adds a whole lot more.
  10. Mattix

Give it around 80 damage at least. Terra blade has 95, True NE has 90, True Excalibur has 65.
  11. Mattix

Weapons & Equip Invisible Wings

Make it with 1 ectoplasm and 20 souls of flight: Invisible wings Same flight time as Demon Wings, but they are invisible and have no sound.
  12. Mattix

Weapons & Equip New armor

I'd give the slime armor at least 25% falling damage resistance so that the extra jump height doesn't kill players more often. I suggest that the Steampunk armor was a "tanky" (lots of defense) set of armor for all classes because the game doesn't have that sort of choice in Hardmode.
  13. Mattix

Items Cursed Inferno Scythe, and Ichor Scythe

I feel like the magic class needs some more debuff-inducing weapons. Although I would increase the crafting ingredient requirements, like so: 15 souls of night at least 20 or 30 crimtane/demonite bars (easy to get) at least 20 ichor (I always get 1 full stack in about half an hour) I'd also...
  14. Mattix

Let me guess, self-diagnosed depression? Go outside.

Let me guess, self-diagnosed depression? Go outside.
  15. Mattix

Mario Discussion Thread

Whenever I think about a classic Mario game, it comes to my mind instantly... Mario Teaches Typing for the DOS.
Back
Top Bottom