Mav
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If necessary ask me for advice and I am sick of bad feedback so if you something bad to say don't say it.
    I have stuff needed to be done so bye, and Haloboy01134 you gave me good feedback unlike some people who probably read this, thanks!
    I am only giving advice since I don't have anything to do in the game until 1.3 comes out.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Might be something worth a re-visit, though...
    Azu
    Azu
    What part of new updates means new content doesn't make sense? More achievements will be added with said updates. More stuff. God.
    Azu
    Azu
    THERE IS UPDATES IN BETWEEN CURRENT VERSION OF CONSOLE AND 1.3! You still have 1.2.3, 1.2.4, and 1.2.4.1. That is a whole lot of content, a whole new game mechanic, and an end game boss. Surely there will be an achievement for catching all fish.
    I am a true Terrarian if you need advice because you are new to the game then just ask me or someone else you trust.
    Mav
    Mav
    I am a Youtuber but I never say that and where have you heard it I am curious?
    Azu
    Azu
    You never say that? You just said it in the post that made this comment chain!
    Mav
    Mav
    Sorry I meant I never say it in the videos.
    On my Xbox 360 my character is decked out with many items from dirt to Red's wings and I AM NOT A HACKER OR CHEATER I GOT THEM FROM A FRIEND
    Mav
    Mav
    Well it's good I got them before the fix.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I had mine auto-removed.
    They all got auto-removed.
    So, if you have them, they probably are post-fix. Which would mean they were cheated in through an external method.
    I would recommend you get rid of them.
    And maybe get some badass vanity on the go.
    Mav
    Mav
    My vanity is needing something in the slots so sure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom