Recent content by Mawsonator101

1. Mawsonator101

More banners with the 1.3 update! :red:!

More banners with the 1.3 update! :red:!
  2. Mawsonator101

Xbox 360 Banners. I need them.

Sounds fine. I think I have some supplies. I could pay you a decent chunk of change, if you wanted. Also, do you have Cursed Hammer banner? Or Moth banner? I cant seem to get those two.
  3. Mawsonator101

BANNER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE! That needs to be a game.

BANNER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE! That needs to be a game.
  4. Mawsonator101

Sorry, Moths. But as I banner hunter, I am forced to hate you.

Sorry, Moths. But as I banner hunter, I am forced to hate you.
  5. Mawsonator101

Moths. Why must they exist? Or why must they have their own banner? Sometimes, I wonder.

Moths. Why must they exist? Or why must they have their own banner? Sometimes, I wonder.
  6. Mawsonator101

Xbox 360 Banners. I need them.

I need some various banners. I have lots of them, but cleaning up the collection has been difficult.
  7. Mawsonator101

That new profile picture... I like it.

That new profile picture... I like it.
  8. Mawsonator101

What is with these Orcas? DROP YOUR DAMN BANNER ALREADY!

What is with these Orcas? DROP YOUR DAMN BANNER ALREADY!
  9. Mawsonator101

Xbox 360 Orca Banner Needed

Im sick of farming these stupid Orcas and I desperately want the banner. I will trade you anything I got. (As long as it's not another banner.)
  10. Mawsonator101

Shadow Mummy Banner = 2spooky4me

Shadow Mummy Banner = 2spooky4me
  11. Mawsonator101

PS3 Why do Solar Eclispses have to be so rare?

I also apologize for the off topic strand. I think we got off topic with the banner stuff. Ill shut up now.
  12. Mawsonator101

Alright, Clingers. Im sick of you guys.

Alright, Clingers. Im sick of you guys.
  13. Mawsonator101

Pumpkin moon

I might know how to help you. Since you are a mage, grab (or make) golden shower out of some Ichor. Then, spray the Mourning Woods with it. Ichor is the only debuff that they arent immune too, and their defense will be halved, so you can then pick them off with Magnet Sphere. This should work on...
  14. Mawsonator101

Aww, thats is balls. Some people with their luck. I will admit though, I got the Nymph banner fairly easily. I had to let my system run for a little while, but it only took like two days.
  15. Mawsonator101

Good. Some of these banners are near impossible to get. Moth Banner? Really? I have owned Terraria for almost two years, I think I have only seen 10 moths.
Back
Top Bottom