Recent content by Max

1. Max

Favorite Modifier?

I'm a melee guy so if it isn't Legendary, Godly, or Menacing then no thanks.
  2. Max

Duke Fishron drops

I got four bubble guns before I got a Flarion in the span of 20 fights. It takes a while :(
  3. Max

Why is Duke Fishron considered an Endgame Boss?

Have you ever fought him without gravity potions? I'm pretty sure any above-ground boss can be defeated easily while using those potions.
  4. Max

What is your favorite pre-hardmode boss?

The Wall of Flesh. It's such an epic fight your first time around. You gotta keep hitting him and keep moving as he commands the biome and sets the rhythm of the battle. I loved fighting it.
  5. Max

How did you obtain your first keymold?

Just got a hallow mold randomely after killing a ton of pixies
  6. Max

What is your favorite Potion?

Wrath and Rage potions. Gives my Terra Blade that extra push to 186 ;)
  7. Max

crimson or corruption?

I've never played in a world with corruption. Every world I've ever made was crimson. So I guess stick with what I know.
  8. Max

How do you explain Terraria to other people?

I just say that it's 2D Minecraft but with more RPG elements and bosses. Usually people get interested when I later tell them that the character you create looks like a retro Final Fantasy sprite
  9. Max

If you could combine two weapons at once

North Pole with Vampire Knives... So when it launchers the projectile life stealing knives rain instead of snowflakes.
  10. Max

Things that are technically wrong

I think you know what I meant. I could worded it better, sure. But I was talking about the health regen boost. Relative to the real world, if you were near death you wouldn't jump into a pool of honey to heal quicker then normal.
  11. Max

Things that are technically wrong

Jumping in a pool of of bee honey will make you heal almost instantaneously.
  12. Max

Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

I can't remember how long it took me to get Godly for my Vampire knives. Had to farm so many bosses....
  13. Max

Police Are Smart

I... I think that just reading it they should have seen what it was. The numbers alone don't make sense in any other context.
  14. Max

Favourite armour?

Beetle Armour has the best stats. However, I personally prefer look of Hallowed Armour
  15. Max

hardest bosses.

Obviously Duke Fishron is the hardest of the four you listed. But If I were to choose I'd say the Pumking.
Back
Top Bottom