Recent content by ADuck

1. ADuck

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

This NEEDS to be a thing!!! I would love this soooo much, you need to take this up with the devs!!!!
  2. ADuck

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Man the games actually starting to get back to its normal self pre update the forums aren’t getting fluded with replies and we don’t have like 1,000 looking for group post I do indeed miss it but I did also miss the good old days where it was nice and peaceful
  3. ADuck

I completely agree with proto on this one some people just don't have the money to buy a brand new TV just so they can play one game the way it should be played they should have a feature to let you change and fit the game to any TV your using it just makes sense there's no reason for it to not...
  4. ADuck

So do we have any ideasier so far when the update for xbox is or is it still in certafacation??
  5. ADuck

Well that's what I was thinking to but I wasn't entirely sure we'll thanks anyways
  6. ADuck

Hey this is completely off topic but I was just wondering some stuff about red the ceo of terraria he doesn't post and it says that Yoraiz0r is now the CEO ot lead developer did like something happen with him or something cause idk what's goin on with him just wondering hoping someone answers
  7. ADuck

I'm sorry to say but the question was previously answered there is no way for them to get it back I'm very sorry for the lose of your world's I feel your pain
  8. ADuck

Nice one ClearConscious I would give you a high five or something but your kinda far away but still nice one ClearConscious I was wondering about a few bugs I read the post so I was wondering when you guys are gonna get on things like * When opening anything it keeps opening over and over again...
  9. ADuck

Than you can't wait for the xbox
  10. ADuck

I just want to say amazing to hear the news but I'm just wondering is all the patches that have been given to Play station gonna be the same for xbox or are they different.
  11. ADuck

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

YES I FINALLY BEAT HIM!!!!
  12. ADuck

I've been playing im sick so I got to stay home and I've been sneaking my xbox all day so I've been able to play but now that my brothers home I can't seleak it anymore I have to wait till 6
  13. ADuck

Yeah I already reported it on the bug thing but map icons don't work or at least for your character it doesn't so just watch out that's the only thing I've run into so far.
  14. ADuck

Man I had a sdmg because I got it from somebody who hacked items and it was like 40 damage be for the update than I have this update and I got to fight lunatic cultist and I beat him first try no potion's or anything just with the sdmg and some cloraphyt bullets
Back
Top Bottom