Recent content by MaybyAGhost

1. MaybyAGhost

Console New Updates and Hopeful Console Owners

Whaddya think I am? Some kind of n00b? xD Nah man, I got this no problem, I've been playing 1.2 since it came out way back when and even if I've never made some of them I know all the items :P But help and tips are appreciated!
  2. MaybyAGhost

Hey, Skeletron is dead buddy :P Used a standard Eye of Cthulu arena to kill him actually, made the flamethrower for the first time too does not seem too shabby! As for weapons, ever since I killed the destroyer it's been the Megashark with either HIgh-Velocity or Explosive round and my Hallowed...
  3. MaybyAGhost

SKELETRON PRIME HAS BEEN DEFEATED, today is a good day for my ranger... Now for the hard part...

SKELETRON PRIME HAS BEEN DEFEATED, today is a good day for my ranger... Now for the hard part, Plantera... FUN!
  4. MaybyAGhost

FOrgive me and the error of my ways

FOrgive me and the error of my ways
  5. MaybyAGhost

No You good job Sorry I couldn't resist But seriously Good job with that meme

No You good job Sorry I couldn't resist But seriously Good job with that meme
  6. MaybyAGhost

I do that exact thing when I play on PC also, however on console the crosshair can only extend...

I do that exact thing when I play on PC also, however on console the crosshair can only extend maybe five blocks from your character and suffers from inverted aiming when upside-down, it was a painful experience, but I somehow managed it
  7. MaybyAGhost

I have two main characters, one is a mage which is ridiculously easy to do the Pumpkin Moon on, the other is a ranger I've been working on, it's my first time playing a ranger exclusively and I still need to kill Skeletron Prime, Plantera and the Golem before I even THINK about attempting the event
  8. MaybyAGhost

The Twins are successfully downed... allow me to stress how difficult it is to aim with an...

The Twins are successfully downed... allow me to stress how difficult it is to aim with an analog stick while flying around desperately
  9. MaybyAGhost

This This I like It's been quite a while since I've played on PC myself, almost a whole year now Damn I need a new laptop since I busted my old one, there's just something about actually being able to aim with a cursor and not and analog stick while flying around the screen aimlessly that makes...
  10. MaybyAGhost

Console Whats the Weirdest item in Terraria (Your Opinion)

How about we say the Minishark here I mean, even the Arms Dealer agrees we don't wanna know how it was made, that stuff must be nasty And the fact that it has an older brother too, well, like I said: Nasty
  11. MaybyAGhost

I know, it would be absolutely wonderful to be honest! Personally I'm not a fan of the accessories showing up visible on the character, I'm sure there are some awesome looking ones and I do hope there is some kind of way to make them invisible, even if it's putting accessories that don't show up...
  12. MaybyAGhost

Console Fortress Ideas!

MAn, you know know I can not wait for the big update to come to console, so many new furniture pieces! God knows I'm gonna have fun when it comes to building a Mushroom Kingdom, as of right now there isn't really mush-room for experimenting with different pieces of furniture, what with there...
  13. MaybyAGhost

'Tis indeed Xbox Annnnnnd I just got killed by the Twins at the last 10% of Retinizer's health I...

'Tis indeed Xbox Annnnnnd I just got killed by the Twins at the last 10% of Retinizer's health I think I should give up trying at somepoint
  14. MaybyAGhost

Started a ranger only playthrough yesterday, so far I've killed the Destroyer out of the...

Started a ranger only playthrough yesterday, so far I've killed the Destroyer out of the hardmode bosses... Analog stick aiming is painful
  15. MaybyAGhost

Console Fortress Ideas!

Here's a nice tip for making awesome things: If you have a corruption world, kill the Eye of Cthulu or the Eater of Worlds a bunch of times to get a load of Demonite ore, the great thing about Demonite or is that you can combine it with five Ebonstone blocks to create five Demonite Bricks; deep...
Back
Top Bottom