Recent content by Maza

1. Maza

Items Weather Control Tablet

No, no it's ok, everything here is just fun brainstorming. I actually like that crafting recipe.
  2. Maza

Builds Made a cute Medieval style house!

It's pretty nice! I like all the little details and how neatly organized everything feels, like every object is just where it has to be.
  3. Maza

Just joking. But You're right, maybe it's a little wonky as it is now and the gap between the item and events is significant, so I'll probably try to rework the idea a bit, maybe having the weather and the events in separate items and consolidating those later.
  4. Maza

No, but I took inspiration from the Solar Tablet and wanted to incorporate it, and the Blood Moon sort of also ties into that. Maybe a version without those events could be, just skipping the Solar Tablet and Bloody Tear. Not necessarily every weather exclusive item should be included, I think...
  5. Maza

Weather Control Tablet: Allows for limited control of the weather and some events! Can start and end: Rain, Windy Day (Random wind direction). Can start (but not end): Sandstorm, Blood Moon and Solar Eclipse. Crafting: 10 x Luminite Bars 8 x Solar Tablet Fragment | 1 x Solar Tablet (?) x...
  6. Maza

Terrariain' time! pixeltree [ATTACH]

Terrariain' time! pixeltree
  7. Maza

On which side of Hell do you spawn the Wall of Flesh?

I used to build my hellbridges and spawn the WoF on the same side as the Jungle to prevent the hardmode "V stripes" from overtaking it (younger me thought the stripes generated at the point where WoF was defeated). Now that the position of the stripes is fixed and evil biomes stopped destroying...
  8. Maza

Blocks & Decoration Mɑke "ultrabright torches" more brigher ωhen plɑced

I think it's intentional, the light even flickers a bit. Probably a Traveling Merchant shenanigan. I don't think it matters much, I recommend using white torches (brightest torch) for placed lights, or ichor/cursed if underwater.
  9. Maza

Yep, I tried too, definitely nothing. [ATTACH]

Yep, I tried too, definitely nothing.
  10. Maza

Undecided Gang! 🌳☯🪓 [ATTACH]

Undecided Gang! 🌳☯🪓
  11. Maza

[ATTACH]

12. Maza

[SPOILER]

13. Maza

*Cries in Spore*

*Cries in Spore*
  14. Maza

Weapons & Equip More Whip Sounds

I got a bit inspired and made mock-ups for the remaining whips. It's still more of a proof of concept though; any sound additions to whips would be appreciated, given how repetitive the leather whip cracking can get. Snapthorn. Spinal Tap. Morning Star.
  15. Maza

Mobile Is there any reason to explore the Pre-HM desert?

Hehe, well that is a way around it. Then I guess it is only worthwhile to explore if you want to take preventive measures to evil biome/hallow spread, or if you want really niche things such as paintings or the Amber Mosquito. Otherwise, It's not really critical since you can get Forbidden...
Back
Top Bottom