Recent content by Meagoon

1. Meagoon

Official Re-Logic/Engine Software at GDC - Discussion Thread

June cannot come fast enough!
  2. Meagoon

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Oh my god, you guys never cease to amaze me. This is a spoiler focused mostly on user interface (something most people don't associate with being excite haha) and it has thoroughly pumped me even more for the update. This game is probably my favourites (or at the very least one of them) and...
  3. Meagoon

PC A small spoiler...

Honest question though, if they don't mind taking suggestions (including really detailed ones), why not add mods? What's the difference between a really good suggestion and a really good mod (besides being only an idea).
  4. Meagoon

Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Most of the positive ones came at the initial release. Look at the "most helpful" in the last six months, all negative.
  5. Meagoon

Did you read the OP?
  6. Meagoon

Did you read the OP? It clearly states that not only is this not Terraria 2, but nothing that's ever been talked about before. Not only that, but it's literally impossible for them to build a whole new sequel to a game in less time than an update to an already existing game, realistically...
  7. Meagoon

Could you walk me through the thought process that lead to this comment?
  8. Meagoon

It kind of has a No Man's Sky look to it. Like if Terraria and No Man's Sky came together.
  9. Meagoon

Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Why would he do that? It wouldn't let him create a new engine or make more money.
  10. Meagoon

If you're suggesting he update the game again, that isn't the point of making a sequel. He's held back because of both the engine and the already established mechanics, from my understanding. He wants to make a new game that works differently and has a better engine capable of even more great...
  11. Meagoon

Cenx said Red won't be fixing the bug, presumably because he (and apparently many others according to this thread) like it.
  12. Meagoon

PC Item 3,000!

...It's not even out for PC yet, I'm sure it won't be out for console for a while...
  13. Meagoon

PC Item 3,000!

What content are they withholding though? Items you didn't earn? Oh geez, how dare they? I imagine killing the dungeon guardian is more difficult than most of what we'll see in expert mode, does that count as withholding content too?
  14. Meagoon

PC Item 3,000!

...The Starbound forum is that way -->
  15. Meagoon

PC Item 3,000!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most players probably aren't going to get the drop for beating the dungeon guardian. Are you mad that they made a drop for it? People can also get them from editing items into their games, as people already do. That doesn't take away from the value of...
Back
Top Bottom