Recent content by Mebybemn

1. Mebybemn

Game Mechanics In-Depth Vampirism: A New Style Of Playthrough

Becoming a Vampire In order to become a vampire, you first have to be infected by cursed blood. Being struck by Blood Zombies or Drippler during a Blood Moon has 2.5% rate of infection, and being struck by a Vampire during a Solar Eclipse has a 10% rate of infection. The infection appears as a...
  2. Mebybemn

Sprites Underground Desert U.F.O.'s

It could possibly be made of Tin/Copper Plating or Meteorite Bricks. A version of Tin/Copper Plating for Iron/Lead would even work.
  3. Mebybemn

Oops, I always do that xD Thanks for the support :happy:
  4. Mebybemn

It was more a reference to the supposed Roswell U.F.O. crashes.
  5. Mebybemn

As many of you already know, 1.3.3 is going to focus on improving the Underground Desert. So I came up with the idea of Ancient U.F.O.s. Ancient U.F.O.s would generate similarly to underground cabins, but slightly rarer and only deep within the Desert Underground. They would look something like...
  6. Mebybemn

Blocks & Decoration Luminous Paint

Very simple and useful design, I like it!
  7. Mebybemn

Maps Logic Puzzle Idea

I'm working on a logic puzzle using switches, torches, and the new logic gates for one of my maps. The following hints will be written beneath each of the torches. If the player get the combo right, they get to continue. If anyone wants to try and figure it out I have the answers in a spoiler...
  8. Mebybemn

What Would You Add Day 3: New Weapon

A spear or staff called 'The Fork' which fires a forking lightning bolt similar to the one fired by the cultist.
  9. Mebybemn

What would You add day 1: New Biome

An Autumn Forest biome with orange-red trees and leaves drifting through the air. Piles of leaves would generate randomly, and some of them would hop up and attack you with the Slime AI. They would be called 'Am-Bushes' :3
  10. Mebybemn

What would you bring from other games to terraria?

The Bubble Gun from Cave Story would be pretty awesome. Also Pokeballs to catch enemies and then deploy them like minions.
  11. Mebybemn

Weapons & Equip Amplifying Accesory Modifiers

I increased the boost amount to 2 and 10 (for arcane), I didn't realize how small the boosts would be. Also, in expert mode you can obtain an extra trinket slot which make this much more useful.
  12. Mebybemn

Weapons & Equip Amplifying Accesory Modifiers

I came up with an idea for an item that increases the power of your accessory modifiers, which I think would fit into the game pretty well. Name | Type | Tooltip Amplification Ring | Accessory | 'Boosts the effects of Accesory modifiers' When worn, the Amplification Ring will increase the...
  13. Mebybemn

NPCs & Enemies Glorify the Golem

I completely agree, the golem needs to be buffed. One seemingly small thing that I think would actually make a big difference, is fixing his punching attack. Right now, when the golem punches all you need to do is hit the fist with ANY attack and it will retract immediately. This makes the golem...
  14. Mebybemn

Items Boomerangs and chakrams should be throwing weapons

Though there are exceptions to these rules, for example: the harpoon and piranha gun deal ranged damage, but don't consume ammo.
  15. Mebybemn

Weapons & Equip Vortex Beater+Nebula Arcanum change proposal

The Nebula Arcanum is significantly more powerful then the nebula blaze in most situations, I don't see I point in changing it. Giving either of these weapons such low damage will make them borderline useless and extremely unappealing. No support from me.
Back
Top Bottom