M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 20160326194157_1_zpsujqasvvb.jpg
    I made you another thing! Enjoy.
    Reactions: Re-Misterio
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Still obsessed with corrupted Rob, just so you know.
    M
    mech4warden
    lol, yeah. If and when the game gets fixed, I'm going to make a 3rd character that looks like this, since Rob didn't look anything like this when he started.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    "Do or do not; there is no try."
    Inactive w/ Terraria until things are fixed. Sorry for leaving idea threads half done; hard to work on ideas for a game I don't play anymore
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Easter is coming up soon! The update, I mean. Enjoy troubleshooting.
    I have returned from a brief hiatus! Anyways, how's today? It's pretty exciting!!
    M
    mech4warden
    Today is a usual slow weekend.

And what is exciting? Did I miss something, or is it outside of the game?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I thought it was exciting; on the other hand, I feel bad about what you're going through and hope that things would get better soon; we'll have to wait and see.
    Rather miffed by the lack of progress in the corrupted save file issue. I see unanswered threads many months old on it. That's unacceptable.
    M
    mech4warden
    Not saying the data loss is a regular thing, but it is a ticking time bomb right now as far as I can tell. It may happen rarely, but chances of it happening increase as people keep playing, which hits people when really far into the game.

The .bak file question still bugs me, since I Though I'd get some answer about it by now.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I agree entirely; loss of player and world saves is the worst thing that can happen in a game like this. I truly hope that these will be resolved to a minimum rate of occurrence as development proceeds. :)
    M
    mech4warden
    I'd feel differently about this whole mess if it was said up front 'Beta Test' or the like. People will still pay if the message was about needing funds to develop it.

The Dev team's skill isn't shining through to customers because of this issue, and poor practices like badly naming the Trial and Full version of the game doesn't help either.
    Still posting exclusively from his Galaxy Note 3. Yes, all that you see was typed via thumbs alone!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I handle most of my functions on TCF with my phone as well! Good to know!
    oie_l9hUcYOllmiB_zpsenqaf4zj.jpg
    Tell Rob I said "Hello." You are lucky!
    M
    mech4warden
    Ironic thing is, he'll stop looking like that as soon as the glitches are fixed.

But now tempted to make another character that looks like that one, once things have calmed down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom