Recent content by Aurora Borealis

1. Aurora Borealis

OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Alright then.
  2. Aurora Borealis

For context I'm talking about the app silly- Jk that joke was funny. Keeps getting worse, huh?

For context I'm talking about the app silly- Jk that joke was funny. Keeps getting worse, huh?
  3. Aurora Borealis

Opinions on Discord, chat?

Opinions on Discord, chat?
  4. Aurora Borealis

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(Suppose so.)
  5. Aurora Borealis

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

<Well. Aren’t we off to a great start.> <At least we should be able to finish off introductions by then.> “…” Vinessa, sighing, just looks around, spotting Aurica and Elwind. <Ah. Thought I was missing people.> <Besides the new guys.> “So the bird’s Elwind, while the winged human is Aurica.”
  6. Aurora Borealis

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

Daybreak Vs. Fluxxation's Forces: ------------------------- All the attacks combined take a moment to wear the shield down, more cracks forming and dancing along its surface. [19/30 - 14 x 1.5 for increased volume = 19/30 - 21 = -2/30. In other words...] ... Before the shield just breaks, some...
  7. Aurora Borealis

Search Party: ------------------------- “Daybreak scouts do tend to be fast.” “…” “Thinking of having us take a break soon…”
  8. Aurora Borealis

Au revoir!

Au revoir!
  9. Aurora Borealis

(...Just. Remove the part with Daybreak, would you?) Search Party: ------------------------- Vinessa jumps a bit on seeing Arentine's moves, recoiling backwards in the soil on seeing the entire tree being cut down in one fell stroke and then falling. <...t-two sword users.> <Good grief...
  10. Aurora Borealis

The Last Post Wins!

YEEEEEEEEEEEE
  11. Aurora Borealis

IC Solitarus

Aurora, seeing the problem, turns to face the oncoming troops and JUGGERNAUT, instead, floating back a bit but no longer retreating. <...> <4 on 1, huh?> <I don't like those odds at all.> <...> <However. Let's just see how long I'll last. That teleporter seemed to take a pretty bad hit. And if I...
  12. Aurora Borealis

... Sire. If you want me to do anything with Daybreak, just say so. Please do not straight up...

... Sire. If you want me to do anything with Daybreak, just say so. Please do not straight up puppet my antagonistic force.
  13. Aurora Borealis

(The search party would be the main group that's open for new characters, by the way.)
Back
Top Bottom