Recent content by mechashark

1. mechashark

another check in I supose

another check in I supose
  2. mechashark

ive long since abandoned this place, there were a few good stories when i came, nothing of...

ive long since abandoned this place, there were a few good stories when i came, nothing of quality now
  3. mechashark

Story Tales of the lunar coven, reopened and remastered

due to the stagnation of this story i have decided to slow my posts to a "whenever i feel like it", there is apparently something this story is lacking and due to the lack of criticism and support, if you want the posts to speed up a bit tell me what I could do better or simply just comment...
  4. mechashark

akrobeau's Terraria Comic

lel good :red:ing lord, the comic alone explains that much i was just trying to determine if you are some kid who draws as such or if this is what it seems to be
  5. mechashark

akrobeau's Terraria Comic

part of me is kinda pissed that this had 900+ views, the other part is just: ... why ... im not going to lie unless this was meant to be something to laugh at, or to be some cancerous thing it needs a lot of work. otherwise I see some potential in this if it gets worked on. thanks for making...
  6. mechashark

Story The Terrarian Summoner

this is actually pretty decent, fix it up a bit and I would read it, also as a devout follower of the moon lord I advise you read one of my favorites to change your though on his impending doom, "the lamentation of the moon lord" by Derunih (shameless advertising for a good story), good writing...
  7. mechashark

probably wont be posting anything for a while, i'm pretty busy with schoolwork and extra curricular activity, ill try to have something by tomorrow, also cannot stress this enough I need comments, how can I improve if I don't know what to improve on? or if no improving is needed comments of...
  8. mechashark

im going to be gone for a few days, i'll update it when i get back.
  9. mechashark

(night 1) sorry we had to end it on such a short notice but the time is late I suggest buying a room.
  10. mechashark

(Day 2) The dungeon (bowman ash, solar) As I walked into the dungeon I felt a strange presence take it, something not of lunar, our trip by sea had taken 4-5 days the storm striking of the 3rd. It felt impossible for something to infect a lunar base in that time yet it had happened. As I...
  11. mechashark

(Day 1) Terraria (archer ash, cultist, bone titan) It was safe to say it wasn't a good trip due to the extreme wreckage and the body of his cultist friend 5 feet away from my slumped body, the lunar cultists have good regeneration ability due to the stem queen egg that is eaten to become a...
  12. mechashark

this is an entirely new entry, i'm going to have to push my posting rate to one per two days now that i'm writing from scratch and the entry's are getting longer, also i would appreciate some comments, over 70 people have viewed this yet no comments have been posted, does that mean i'm doing...
  13. mechashark

(Day 1) immortals (nothing, lł, cultist archer ash, mysterious cultist) “How is out little pet project going lł,” nothing said “well enough” lł responded I woke up in the most strange of circumstances, I was on the road of a bustling city, all that I had on me was my vortex bow, Phantasm...
  14. mechashark

(Day 2199 BT) Len (cultist archer ash, lł) Hello, mortal. I am lł. don't respond, you wont be able to. from my information you are a skilled archer, this bag will help that, you will find a... as I came back to my senses I realized that I was back on the ground bow in hand with a strange...
  15. mechashark

(Day 2198 BT ) Him (four years later)(Cultist Archer Ash, The Moon Lord, Lead Cultist) I hastily followed the lead cultists orders, bringing the tablet to the Lunar altar as a Crawlepeid dove through the wall. I placed the tablet on the the floor of the dungeon and we started to send out the...
Back
Top Bottom