Recent content by SolusFalcon

1. SolusFalcon

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  2. SolusFalcon

I definitely miss the good ol' days of those RP servers, they were simple sure, but I wouldn't...

I definitely miss the good ol' days of those RP servers, they were simple sure, but I wouldn't replace those memories for anything. I wonder what happened to everyone, you know? At the very least, it's good to hear from you again!
  3. SolusFalcon

Oh wow, I'm surprised you managed to find me, seeing as my name isn't all what it was all the...

Oh wow, I'm surprised you managed to find me, seeing as my name isn't all what it was all the way back on the old forums. You're a sight for sore eyes, that's for sure! If it wasn't for a friend telling me that these forums got updated, I probably wouldn't have seen this in, well, who knows...
  4. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]Truth or lies... In the end, a lie is just another way of telling the truth.

[color=#C0C0C0]Truth or lies... In the end, a lie is just another way of telling the truth.
  5. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]Well, teasing you at the "Are you hiding something from me" onward.

[color=#C0C0C0]Well, teasing you at the "Are you hiding something from me" onward.
  6. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]I'm simply teasing you at this point man xD

[color=#C0C0C0]I'm simply teasing you at this point man xD
  7. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]I see I see. You wouldn't happen to be hiding something from me, would you? Atua...

[color=#C0C0C0]I see I see. You wouldn't happen to be hiding something from me, would you? Atua will know if you areeeeeeee.
  8. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]He DID mention you said some weird things to him before he asked if you were sick...

[color=#C0C0C0]He DID mention you said some weird things to him before he asked if you were sick...
  9. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]Maybe I did it wrong. I guess I should have just wrote: "Are you really sick...

[color=#C0C0C0]Maybe I did it wrong. I guess I should have just wrote: "Are you really sick Eater?" And left it at that. I feel I'm outside of some loop that Bure has setup and I've fallen victim to.
  10. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]Oh I said I would pester you about whatcha been doing and Bure told me to use the...

[color=#C0C0C0]Oh I said I would pester you about whatcha been doing and Bure told me to use the exact words really sick when I asked. Idk why but I was like ok.
  11. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]That cheeky :red:...

[color=#C0C0C0]That cheeky :red:...
  12. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]Are you really sick Eater? I worry about your health and also absence from the DR...

[color=#C0C0C0]Are you really sick Eater? I worry about your health and also absence from the DR RP. I hope you feel better soon if you areeee.
  13. SolusFalcon

[color=#C0C0C0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuW7YCHPH8

[color=#C0C0C0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuW7YCHPH8
  14. SolusFalcon

I'm slowly descending into DRv3 youtube trash and I don't regret it one bit.

I'm slowly descending into DRv3 youtube trash and I don't regret it one bit.
  15. SolusFalcon

All I know is Kiyo is dead and I'm kinda glad but that his death was brutal. Also his hotel...

All I know is Kiyo is dead and I'm kinda glad but that his death was brutal. Also his hotel scene... Ugh...
Back
Top Bottom