Recent content by medagross999

1. medagross999

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

I wonder if it's possible to to make the Moon Lord immune to traps until it is killed for the first time. That way you have to kill it legitimately the first time but then the AFK farmers can have their way. Also, I have to point out that the Moon Lord is not that hard. Multiple videos have...
  2. medagross999

PC 1.3.0.5

Ahhhh...I can see it now. "The Rod of Discord now has a permanent chaos state effect during the Moon Lord fight." Doesn't sound like that bad an Idea considering how easy it is to dodge the Moon Lord laser in the first phase with it. Erm...errr...I mean...I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. IGNORE THE...
  3. medagross999

PC 1.3.0.5

OK, according to my tests, this is how the Phantasm is now: Damage: 50 Use time: 15(13 w/ Unreal) 4 arrows per shot. Upon landing a successful hit it shoots out a burst of homing arrows that do 1/3rd of the damage of the bow and arrow combined. Upon landing multiple successful hits, it shoots...
  4. medagross999

PC 1.3.0.5

Thanks for not being one of THOSE game devs who never listen to their players. You guys are the best! n_n
  5. medagross999

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

I'm just going to bring up one of my previous posts because it seems to have been largely skipped.
  6. medagross999

I was mostly testing for effectiveness against something like the Moon Lord, as you will be attacking one thing at a time. The Razorblades tend to stay one one target until it's dead anyway.
  7. medagross999

OH I SEE WHY OUR TESTS ARE DIFFERENT NOW! He used Lumanite arrows, which pierce. When an enemy is hit with a piercing weapon they have a small period if invincibility. This makes the Tsunami hit only 4 arrows instead of 5. For some reason the Phantasm isn't affected by this, making the Phantasm...
  8. medagross999

That wasn't the point of this test. The point was testing Single target DPS. This wasn't tested on dummies, it was tested on the twins. I don't know why my test yielded different results. There were no differences in the 2 scenarios.
  9. medagross999

The thing is, their velocity is painfully slow. No offence, but your opinion is much less important that fact. The fact is they are different tiers and, like I said, their DPS differences are VERY noticable, and you can't use Moon Lord items against Moon Lord the first (and most important)...
  10. medagross999

Pillar tier and Moon Lord tier are two different things. Things from the Moon Lord/Lumanite are noticeably better than Pillar weapons.
  11. medagross999

Doesn't matter if it's a bow, gun, spell or whatever. If it's not from Moon Lord or crafted with Luminite it's not of the highest tier.
  12. medagross999

Ok, someone explain to me what I am looking at, because I just roughly tested the DPS of these weapons against The Twins and I am dumbfounded: (These are REALLY rough experiments but these numbers should give you a general idea) Ranged: Phantasm(Holy Arrows): ~3750 Tsunami(Holy Arrows): ~4150...
  13. medagross999

Is this on expert mode? If so his health scales to the amount of players there are. So basically, 1v1 = 4v1.
  14. medagross999

WHO WINS? Phantasm, Tsunami or Vortex Beater (Post 1.3.0.4 Phantasm Nerf)

Slight nitpick. The Phantasm ability is completely nullified against dummies.
  15. medagross999

From my very rough testing I've found that the Phantasm shoots around 15 times per second. Upon landing 2 volleys successfully and as long as you don't miss, the bow gets a passave ability that shoots homing arrows that fire at a rate of 20 per second. Making it so that it basically shoots 35...
Back
Top Bottom