Recent content by Meep Squad DA

1. Meep Squad DA

NPC House Relocation

I fully prepared my other house and then bombed the old house and everyone in it. They respawned in my other house just fine the next day
  2. Meep Squad DA

Dungeon Blocks?

8 Dude im with you all the way i limed the old dungeon!
  3. Meep Squad DA

Mobile WoF GAME PLAN

Excellent feedback guys I apreciate the help! So i should get molten bow dark lance and jester and unholy arrows?
  4. Meep Squad DA

Mobile WoF GAME PLAN

Well I am preparing for to defeat The Wall Of Flesh , and I have a Game Plan. I have 4 people in my squad who will help me and here is my plan. Feel free to tell me "you idiot change your armor" or whatnot. 1. Obtain 4 Molten armor sets (one for each of us. 2. Get a Good Sword , Bow , and 25...
  5. Meep Squad DA

Mobile Godly Dark Lance AND Sunfury!!

He is right ,Honestly the selected weapons you have are not good enough to defeat the WoF. I would consider Getting a strong bow such as a Sharanga before fighting it and obtaining good armor with at least a total defense of 25-30.
  6. Meep Squad DA

Is there a bee hive in a world

Brandon is right they are ONLY in underground jungle biomes , however there may not be one. Try searching other worlds! Good Luck!:D
  7. Meep Squad DA

Terraria needs Internet to play???

Are you guys on IOS or ANDROID? I have played on android without wifi and it worked fine IOS as well. Oh and yes i have recieved the update AND just tested it.
  8. Meep Squad DA

Multiplayer Loading Issues

I have also somewhat experienced this issue whilst playing Terraria, though it was presumably different. I own Terraria on IOS and ANDROID. When i host on IOS i get the same problem, but when i host on ANDROID it works fine.
  9. Meep Squad DA

Help me out with my "Multiplayer Confusion" thread please.

Help me out with my "Multiplayer Confusion" thread please.
  10. Meep Squad DA

Mobile Multiplayer Confusion

From what ive seen on mobile multiplayer Terraria You can only play with other people on the same wifi as you. So i can only play with somebody on my wifi, but i want to play withsomeone on a diffrent wifi is there anyway i can play with someone a block away?
Back
Top Bottom