Recent content by #Meerkat

1. #Meerkat

PC 1.3 Changelog

Hi I just got terraria for my Mac like 2 days ago on normal world I beat the golem already rediget / Andrew ur awesome for making terraria and the other dev who made terraria accessible through macs thank you I love terraria red I'm ur number 1 fan
  2. #Meerkat

PC Terraria 1.3.0.8: Can Mac & Linux Come Out & Play?

hey i just got terraria for my mac and i forgot my steam password XD can you tell me how to find it in my profile?
  3. #Meerkat

anyone know if terraria causes lag for macs?
  4. #Meerkat

Yes ! Finally now I can get terraria on my Mac! And have 1.3 instead of just 1.2.4 which I was waiting for on mobile !!
  5. #Meerkat

Mobile VERY Easy Money/Soul Of Light Farm Guide

yeah but..... the one yrimir did to fight the dungeon guardian on first night....... is the main hoik wait sorry that is in there ok nvm its not in there
  6. #Meerkat

Mobile Reeling in Updates on Mobile Terraria!

ARE U KIDDING ME THEY SAY IT COMES JULY 1 TO SEPTEMBER 30 NOW THEY ARE CHANGING IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ( don't tell me to be patient )
  7. #Meerkat

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

I know that it's spelt sheild lol
  8. #Meerkat

Qui Devorat's Poetic request bar.

No on this like on ur avatar a little below it says eater of worlds
  9. #Meerkat

Also sorry for getting off topic but how do you gain the achievement thing that ur like eye of Cthulhu or eater of worlds
  10. #Meerkat

The avatar is actually kinda good for my name too
  11. #Meerkat

Never mine qui do one about me being an angler cause I like fishing plus my new avatar is the angler he looks like a hobby from the lord of the rings. Hobbit not hobby
  12. #Meerkat

Can u do one about me being like a headless #Meerkat or something
Back
Top Bottom