1. Meet The Dispenzer

Only asking.

Only asking.
  2. Meet The Dispenzer

Watch Tmodloader tutorials.

Watch Tmodloader tutorials.
  3. Meet The Dispenzer

tModLoader Terraria Item Maker Tool

Can you please link it on something that isn't Ad Fly? Norton closes the web cause it keeps attempting to send malicious data.
  4. Meet The Dispenzer

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

That One Eye of Cthulu is my nickname. Sorry if something is too small or too big. Please call the set the TOEOC Set!
  5. Meet The Dispenzer

tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

It's been a year...... I changed a whole lot and stuff. I mean im not begging! Im just asking. If you don't want to unban me, ok. If you do however, i can really get my mods working. As i just got good at Pixel Art. Thanks!
  6. Meet The Dispenzer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

this mod is really good! is it ok if i decompile the mod? actually i dont know how lol.
  7. Meet The Dispenzer

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

you replied to late sorry. still thanks tho.
  8. Meet The Dispenzer

well i kinda didnt but did at the same time sorry
  9. Meet The Dispenzer

ow that hurt i was just asking if i could use the code well now i do but yeah.
  10. Meet The Dispenzer

i would like to make a pet that carries items just like a chest i mean you can open it and well it has for example 15 slots where you can place items it will also follow you is it ok if i make that? just asking you so you wont get angry
  11. Meet The Dispenzer

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ModTerrariaAnotherDimension\TerrariaAnotherDimension.cs(7,10) : error CS1520: the method must have a return type my code btw: using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace TerrariaAnotherDimension { class TerrariaAnotherDimension : Mod { public...
  12. Meet The Dispenzer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

could you help me and please tell me what i need to change? making my mod cause of: Ein Teil des Pfades "\Program Files ()\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\ModCompile\tModLoaderMac.exe" konnte nicht gefunden werden. bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) bei...
  13. Meet The Dispenzer

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

could you help me and please tell me what i need to change? my staff code: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace mod_terraria_another_dimension.items (my mod).Weapons (my mod) { public class the heart cooler : ModItem { public override void...
Back
Top Bottom