• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.
MegaMage314
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think the Stingray just went from one of the worst specials in Splatoon 2 to one of the best...
    MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    For reference, it just got a huge buff. Now after firing it for about a second, it goes from this:
    5ijcltC.jpg

to this:
    944d619.jpg
    Myu
    Myu
    yes now i can actually use the splatterscope
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    so basically an actually usable (but slightly smaller) version of the Killer Wail?
    cool
    wish they did more things like that with the specials in splatoon 2
    And thus ends my first day back at college. Other than playing Splatoon with the one other person who has a switch, it was pretty uneventful
    Replaying Octo Canyon in Splatoon 2 with the upgraded sniper, this thing almost feels like cheating at this point.
    Um... that was weird.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    oh, good to know i wasn't the only who noticed it, but i don't have any idea why. :indifferent:
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    There was some unexpected server migration or something along those lines, took the site down for a while. Skiphs watched over it while it was finishing up and made sure everything worked out alright. :)
    MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    Ah, alright. Thanks for explaining that, Leinfors!
    [Splatoon 2] You know, it's amazing how quickly this game can go from "Wee, this is fun!" to "Oh :red: everybody is dead".
    Myu
    Myu
    happens to me sometimes.
    inkjet is literally the best thing ever though. you can destroy, revive mates AND deposit eggs. i always feel relieved when i get the special
    MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    Yeah, next to the stingray that's probably my favorite special for this mode.

Also, grillers :red:ing suck.
    Myu
    Myu
    you can bait them by inking a wall and climbing up if youre being targeted. its really easy. only con is the smallfry that jump up to get you, but it shouldn't be a problem if your teammates are competent.
    Has anyone here ever played "Danganronpa"? Honest trailers is the first I've ever heard of it yet it somehow beat out Megaman in popularity.
    School was delayed cause of the hurricane, so my classes won't begin until next week. I'm actually disappointed by that, weirdly enough.
    Playing the original Splatoon, this game feels so ancient after spending so much time with the sequel...
    MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    Hmm... Do you mean the gyro controls? They felt a little weird at first, but it didn't take long for me to get used to them in the new game.
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    no, the joystick controls felt extremely stiff and all around terrible compared to splatoon 1.
    MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    Oh. I never used the stick controls in either game, so I wouldn't know. I'm sorry that they kind of ruined the game for you.
    Just got the Sloshing machine in Splatoon 2. This thing is wack
    MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    If by worse you mean more powerful, then no, absolutely not. The first round I used it I literally couldn't kill anybody, but then after about five games I somehow managed to get 17 kills in a turf war. This weapon is kind of weird, but it's not one that anybody can just pick up and dominate with right away.
    Myu
    Myu
    yeah i mean "this is bull:red: what the hell". it looks fun, dunno if its my thing though...

im just waiting for the hydra splatling... :(
    MegaMage314
    MegaMage314
    I didn't use Splatlings all that much in the first game, but after using the Heavy Splatling here I wish I could try the Hydra...

As for the Sloshing machine, it's kind of similar to the rapid blaster in a way. If you like that weapon, then you should give it a try.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom