Recent content by MegaRayman_PL

1. MegaRayman_PL

tModLoader Treasure Bag's

Hello, when I try to open a treasure bag it says that I got the wings (video below) but in the inventory nothing apears, when I build the mod I get no errors and I dont see any errors in the code myself. I'd like to know why it doesn't give me the wings, but it says I got them.
  2. MegaRayman_PL

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thank you so much! Your a life saver!
  3. MegaRayman_PL

Hi, I've got a problem with my pickaxe code. CODE: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace OmegaMod.Items.Tools { public class IcePickaxe : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.name = "Ice Pickaxe"...
  4. MegaRayman_PL

tModLoader Yoyo-Expansion

Hey Lego, do you know by any chance how to increase the range of yoyos ? I'am trying to do a hardmode yoyo with an long range, but I don't know how to change the range. Any help would be really apreacieted. Also, really cool mod !
  5. MegaRayman_PL

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

What does "Tree Lower Bound" and "Tree Upper Bound" mean? EDIT: Is it like the minimum and maximium of trees being tall?
  6. MegaRayman_PL

tModLoader CS:GO Guns (A Simple mod that add's guns.)

Can I be a spriter? I'll try to be as active as I can.
  7. MegaRayman_PL

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello, I've been playing with my friend on an dedicated server with mods like thorium, tremor and stuff like that, but today the server started kicking me and my friend everytime we try to summon the destroyer and stuff like that. It's really annoying if you have a solution, please type it here :) .
  8. MegaRayman_PL

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

What does the Ninja Necronomicon 1 Do ?
  9. MegaRayman_PL

tModLoader Throwing Weapon

How do I make one ? I got the sprite done, but I don't know how to code a throwing weapon, like a throwing knife or shuriken. Any help would really be apprieciated.
  10. MegaRayman_PL

Can somone help me do a throwing weapon ? I've been trying to do it for about a week now. I want to make a weapon similar to a shuriken or throwing knife. PS. I need help with coding, not spriting.
  11. MegaRayman_PL

Nope! just a misspell on my reply
  12. MegaRayman_PL

(25,13): error CS0103: The name "aitype" does not exist in the current context. Any help ?
  13. MegaRayman_PL

Thank you very much ! I love your mod btw !
  14. MegaRayman_PL

I mean help with coding not spriting...
Back
Top Bottom