Recent content by Megasder

1. Megasder

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Hi again, thank you for the reply, well the set bonus is not that necesary for me, but what about the second thing that I asked? to remove the defense from armors, is that posible or its the same problem as the set bonus?
  2. Megasder

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Hi, today I was looking for new mods and then I found this hidden gem, omg really nice, but I have a question, you can add armor set skills too? I havent tried it yet but I dont think it will work because you are puting the items individually and is not checking that you have the full set to...
  3. Megasder

tModLoader JoJoStands

I dont know why but this mod makes that multiplayer events dont work (like blood moon, blood moon appears for a mere seconds and then dissappears, not spawning any enemy, and the goblin army the bar appears and disappears in an instant), but in single player worlds the events work. I gonna test...
  4. Megasder

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

For some reason when all the vanity slots are being used my character cant move (and if I equip something in vanity slot at the air I get stuck on the air) and my character looks like he is not using the vanity slots, but if I remove 1 item it works fine, at first I tought it was antisocial...
  5. Megasder

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

So I readed what the mod does and its really nice :), but I wanted to confirm something, you said that it has calamity compatibility because it removes the nerfs and makes it to be the vanilla unnerfed, ok, but does the mod removes the buff only calamity changes? For example, an item in...
  6. Megasder

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

Oh, well that is unfortunate, so are any plans to make it compatible? not rushing you or anything just want to know if I should wait and create a new world with this mod or make a playthrough with calamity and later with this mod. Also the mod is really nice, great job making it :)
  7. Megasder

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

Hi, I run into some problems with this mod and I think calamity is the culprit (because before installing calamity worked fine) but only in world generation, when im using a world already created works fine, the last thing it says is(sorry the log is in spanish): [16:37:06] [9/INFO]...
Back
Top Bottom