Melly the WM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i think elon musk is overlooking a lot of things when it comes to making everyone live in minecraft
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Not really. We'd easily be able to solve the food crisis, considering melon farms.
    Melly the WM
    Melly the WM
    i mean stuff that's not just actually playing the game: griefers, what happens to our real life bodies while we're plugged in, people who could get into the code/system and do some bad things, what death is like, list goes on

and elon wants modded minecraft to live in, not just vanilla
    little mac is better than sheik tbh
    Omega Derpling
    Omega Derpling
    I feel like ice climbers are really bad if you don't know how to desync. They're part of the "Technical Trio" (which includes Ken and Ryu)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    from a purely comp standpoint, mac makes the game lame because it becomes a camp standoff. super armor, ko punch, insane damage makes mac super strong but strictly from a casual eye. platforms and offstage destroy him. sheik, while severely nerfed, still has her strengths. I believe among top players, void uses her.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    tierlists are pretty useless if you’re casual and honestly most characters, despite being “low tier” are still capable of performing well. Nario’s reverse 3-0 on Light with ganondorf is a good example. and tbh after buffs, ken and ryu aren’t so technical anymore. I have a lot of fun with ken right now. Icies? idk about them man, their mains are still in the training room labbing lmao
    i'm going to become dictator of the world, establish schools with my ideals and people would still say "but steel is heavier than feathers"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom