Recent content by Melt in the Sun

1. Melt in the Sun

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

A few months ago I asked the current owner/dev (who is also involved in Tmodloader) and here's his response:
  2. Melt in the Sun

PC Music and sound effects going to different speakers

Using the windows 10 audio settings, it's possible to set specific programs to specific speakers - I normally have two sets of headphones plugged in, one for music and one for chat. The music set is the windows default, plugged in the 3.5mm jack; the chat headset is USB. If I set Terraria to...
  3. Melt in the Sun

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I think Crystal Vile Shard is definitely powerful enough now! It's very viable in master mode, and I just took 50,000 hp off the coiled Destroyer in a matter of seconds. Yikes.
  4. Melt in the Sun

Yeah against high-defense enemies it's not going to do much. DPS is only part of the equation, but it's hard to quantify how much the fast projectiles and rapid fire help. As an early-game exploration weapon it excels. It's far better than a Diamond Staff for general utility. If you can get...
  5. Melt in the Sun

I haven't used the spear much but the Thunder Zapper is good - it's roughly equivalent to a high-quality gem staff in terms of single target DPS while being much easier to use (fast use time and fast projectile speed). It's a great weapon for early game. The problem isn't the weapons IMO - the...
  6. Melt in the Sun

Working as Designed Cycling through Accessories

The old system wasn't great but I do miss it - all I ever used it for was to swap in fishing accessories, but it did work well for that since I never cared what I was un-equipping.
  7. Melt in the Sun

As of 1.4, most of the time they do not. They cut the spawn rate (only ~60% of large worlds have one) and less than half of them now have the little "tube". Makes them very hard to find!
  8. Melt in the Sun

Brain of Confusion dodge doesn't prevent debuff

If the Brain of Confusion dodges damage from a dart trap, you still get the poisoned debuff. Not sure if this extends to other debuffs from enemies!
  9. Melt in the Sun

**REPORTED** Movement

Known issue, reboot fixes it.
  10. Melt in the Sun

PC Can something be done about Worldgen ALWAYS spawning Corruption/Crimson in middle of Snow/Jungle biomes?

I've seen 4 variants - old style maw, zigzag tunnel to the surface, small anthill-like entrances (usually too skinny for a player to fit), and no entrance at all (w/ oasis on top)
  11. Melt in the Sun

PC Can something be done about Worldgen ALWAYS spawning Corruption/Crimson in middle of Snow/Jungle biomes?

I should have said randomly, not evenly. Well, not randomly either, since they can't be at spawn or on top of the underground desert or either ocean. You can get two, three, or even all four overlapping. If you want a clean world, you can dig for a seed or just generate a ton of worlds in the...
  12. Melt in the Sun

It is possible to get clean snow and jungle in 1.4. In a large world there are ALWAYS four "patches" of evil biome, that are spread across the world more or less evenly. It is unlikely given how large the jungle is, but getting "clean" both is possible.
  13. Melt in the Sun

Game Mechanics A big chest, for crafting purposes.

sounds like you want the magic storage mod.
  14. Melt in the Sun

If I were you I'd close it. People seem to be unable to honor the boundaries of the thread.
Back
Top Bottom