Recent content by Memo1212

1. M

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

This a very good idea. Support! Because we all know that Spazmatism its based off of corruption so having a crimson variant will be very exciting, also the idea of the vision its pretty good. The vision will be very fun to fight ( personally the hardest mechanical boss is the Twins ). Hope it...
  2. M

PC HELP!!!! Wolrd names are red

Yes, actually it runs pretty well considering the very low end gpu I have, so yeah, everytihing legit and suddenly when I installed minecraft it crashed. But rigth now I have returned to Windows 7 so I will wait a Little bit more till they fix the bugs. ;)
  3. M

Does anyone knows how to fix this? Im really stressed know since I have tried everything to repair this issue, its been 6 hours now. I have tried through windows update buts its nothing there, reinstalling the OS ( windows 10, many times ), reinstalling the game ( many times ), reinstalling the...
  4. M

Haha thats hilarious, but my nickanme its the the same in almost every single I log in so I you...

Haha thats hilarious, but my nickanme its the the same in almost every single I log in so I you find Memo1212 on a server thats me. :D
  5. M

Really?

Really?
  6. M

I did what you said and the error its still the same as in the second image. I dont know what to do. The las thing that comes in my mind is changing the OS, Im runing Windows 10 so maybe switching back to 8.1, maybe that should help no?
  7. M

I did a clean install, so I erased all the terraria files and that only fixed part of the problem as you can see in the images.
  8. M

Surpringisingly the clean install only solved part of the problem ;(. I got from this errors: Image 1 To this errors: Image 2 Any hints on what should I do?
  9. M

Dont worry, actually beating the game all again its fun so its ok. :happy:thanks for your hlep
  10. M

It didnt work, the names still in red I also reinstalled the game from steam wich again, didnt work Maybe a clean install? is there a way to do this? deleting "my games" files?
  11. M

I think that if I delete those all-item maps, I dont know, when I downloaded that wolrd everthing was fine. I downloaded it from a Gullofdoom video.
  12. M

Only worlds are in red, the characters appear to be fine.
  13. M

I have to do this for both wolrds and characters?
  14. M

sorry I wrote the thread all messed up, i was trying to say that ( may its a coincidence ) when I installed the game, terraria got corrupted
  15. M

I installed minecraft and suddenly the the names of the worlds are in red and also when I click "save and exit" nothing happens, I have to close the window. Is there anyway to fix this?
Back
Top Bottom