Recent content by Merchant29

1. Merchant29

Console Wall Of Flesh ( Mage)

This for players who struggle in expert Mode, It could also be for Normal players struggling too
  2. Merchant29

Console Wall Of Flesh ( Mage)

So by this point you have at least defeated Skeleton, Eoc, and your world evil boss meaning you should have a few great weapons. What you should do is make a long runway from the start to the end of the world. Trust me you will need this if you are in expert mode if you are in normal mode feel...
  3. Merchant29

Console Defeating your first boss. ( as a Mage)

No problem! If you have any more questions just feel free to ask.
  4. Merchant29

You could use a rope and when he tries to jump you just go up. Or build an arena in the Corruption
  5. Merchant29

Also Major Terraria Fan do you fish and make potions? This is also a big part of the game as it can give a one up over the boss. as I mentioned above you should get a star farm so that you can increase your mana and potions and what ChimeraWarden said is also a good method.
  6. Merchant29

The shield really is good, if you can't use a gem staff go for the amber staff which can do 20 damage and is basically a better gem staff. and what's your method for King Slime?
  7. Merchant29

Oh thanks! Which platform do you play on?
  8. Merchant29

Wow That's weird. It shows up as Console Guides. Did you talk to a mod, but if you didn't I can so It can be moved Because it is not much help to computer and mobile Players.
  9. Merchant29

It should be in the console section...
  10. Merchant29

Yeah I'm talking pre 1.4 as this a Console guide which does not yet have 1.4. But thanks! But I know what you are taking about.
  11. Merchant29

No I just never make a house for him so he can't come and when does opps dropped the voodoo doll...

No I just never make a house for him so he can't come and when does opps dropped the voodoo doll in the lava "again"!
  12. Merchant29

I have a feeling Khaios will murder your husband... But great build!

I have a feeling Khaios will murder your husband... But great build!
  13. Merchant29

So if you are reading this then you are starting/ struggling to defeat your first boss. The Eye of Cthulhu can deal up to 15 damage and has 2800 health. This Eoc has 2 phases a phase where he hovers over you and shoots minions and the other where his teeth come out which will make him dash as...
  14. Merchant29

CC Creation Compendium #84

I got through your Spoilers! Mwah Ha Ha.... well that was 2 minutes wasted
  15. Merchant29

Console Guide for Mage Playthroughs

A few other tips is that you need to set up a Falling start bridge and Fishing holes so that, you may increase your mana and so that you can make potions. Other tips is that you could farm for the enemy Tim, who drops the wizard hat. a whooping 15% percent increase magic damage. That's all for...
Back
Top Bottom