Recent content by Merpington 101

1. Merpington 101

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

"Murderer!" Kill another player or an NPC
  2. Merpington 101

I am the sand guardian! Guardian of the sand!

I am the sand guardian! Guardian of the sand!
  3. Merpington 101

Well, finally got Mobile 1.4 today (amazon devices suck lol). Now to wait for it on Console

Well, finally got Mobile 1.4 today (amazon devices suck lol). Now to wait for it on Console
  4. Merpington 101

Waiting for Mobile 1.4... because I have nothing else to do.

Waiting for Mobile 1.4... because I have nothing else to do.
  5. Merpington 101

Well, cheesing won't be so easy in 1.4

Well, cheesing won't be so easy in 1.4
  6. Merpington 101

Pretty good!

Pretty good!
  7. Merpington 101

NPCs & Enemies I have an idea that may be rather nice...

Actually, Ocram was the Final Boss of 1.2
  8. Merpington 101

Still need any of these?

Still need any of these?
  9. Merpington 101

Do this correctly and you have successfully beaten Chutulu! Yes, Moon Lord is Chutulu.

Do this correctly and you have successfully beaten Chutulu! Yes, Moon Lord is Chutulu.
  10. Merpington 101

The Bewitching Table is a good enhancement to the Stardust Dragon's ability to deal damage. Make...

The Bewitching Table is a good enhancement to the Stardust Dragon's ability to deal damage. Make sure you use it right before the battle. It can be found in the Dungeon or bought from the Witch Doctor. Greater Healing Potions are for the times when the nurse keeps moving and can be a life saver.
  11. Merpington 101

The Stardust Dragon Staff is the best summon for the fight, as it does damage really quickly. It...

The Stardust Dragon Staff is the best summon for the fight, as it does damage really quickly. It can be crafted from Stardust Fragments at the Ancient Manipulator.
  12. Merpington 101

The Solar Eruption can be obtained by using Solar Fragments at an Ancient Manipulator,dropped by...

The Solar Eruption can be obtained by using Solar Fragments at an Ancient Manipulator,dropped by the Lunatic Cultist. This will be the best weapon to use against Moon Lord using this method.
  13. Merpington 101

Full Beetle Armor is the best armor Pre-Moon Lord. It can be crafted from full Turtle armor and...

Full Beetle Armor is the best armor Pre-Moon Lord. It can be crafted from full Turtle armor and some Beetle Husks, the latter being dropped by Golem. If you do the battle again after defeating Moon Lord, I recommend Solar Flare Armor.
  14. Merpington 101

There obviously needs to be a chair and table for the nurse to move in. For me, five items are...

There obviously needs to be a chair and table for the nurse to move in. For me, five items are a MUST: 1. Full Beetle Armor 2. Solar Eruption 3. Stardust Dragon Staff 4. Bewitching Table 5. Greater Healing Potions
  15. Merpington 101

This may be different,but I do this. First, build a house like this ⬜= block ⬛=wall 🔶= the door...

This may be different,but I do this. First, build a house like this ⬜= block ⬛=wall 🔶= the door ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛🔶⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛🔶⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜...
Back
Top Bottom