Recent content by Meruca

1. M

Working as Designed Empty bucket no longer in researched items

that worked. thank you so much!!! i was getting very upset that i couldnt summon my cute imp. lol
  2. M

I found the empty bucket. i didnt realize it was going to be in the armor items. but now i have researched a summon item and its not in any of the sections. how do i turn off the filters?
  3. M

Resolved Brain of cthulu not spawning in journey mode.

i save quite the game and reloaded and tried again. this time when it spawned it stayed and i was able to defeat it.
  4. M

Resolved Brain of cthulu not spawning in journey mode.

So i go under ground in the crimson area, break 3 hearts, and the first time he spawned. he showed up for like a second and then he faded away and was just gone. I tried 2 more times by breaking 3 hearts. both times it said that he spawned but he just never showed up. v1.4.0.2. what do i do?
  5. M

i researched the empty bucket first, then the honey bucket. when i researched the water bucket, the empty bucket and the honey filled bucket both are just gone from the duplication menu and do not show up in search. when i try to research them again, it says they are already researched. version...
Back
Top Bottom