• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Meta Knight_but_Terraria

1. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Random Chitchat Thread

and rusting on Ned and cutting on a sled
  2. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Ask The Lunatic Cultist Anything!

What do you think about VR?
  3. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Ask The Lunatic Cultist Anything!

why did you call me here?
  4. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Rate the jam!

14/10
  5. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Worst Game You've Played

also to get a full judgement on the game, you have to play the whole thing. He never got past the first few missions obviously. I have personally never played Twilight Princess or Windwaker, but I still know that you're only complaining about the beginning and never got past it. Just because it...
  6. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Say A

it's off by one
  7. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Say A

thAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAt isn't the right AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmount of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs to spell out fAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAllout
  8. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Worst Game You've Played

and that is..?
  9. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Suggestions for other games

very tempted to post a fortnite rap rn
  10. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

If you haven't already seen this, look it up at your own risk. It says the N-word (no hard Rs...

If you haven't already seen this, look it up at your own risk. It says the N-word (no hard Rs though) a few times.
  11. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

I have just discovered Rappin' for Jesus. I think this may have converted me to christianity.

I have just discovered Rappin' for Jesus. I think this may have converted me to christianity.
  12. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Say A

I'm so sorry
  13. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

I did have fun and still care while it was active, can't wait to see the document on how the story would have played out. I'm sorry that this whole thing didn't work out. If you don't mind me asking, why did you have so little time?
  14. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Worst Game You've Played

I think I'd understand it just fine if you tell me what it is.
Top Bottom