Recent content by metalmario

1. metalmario

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Hoo boy I can't believe this one is back. Will finally give it a replay on my next modded game.
  2. metalmario

Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

I'm waiting for it too but please be patient. Double-posting and repeatedly asking for it won't make it come faster.
  3. metalmario

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Defence is spelled with a 'c' in non-american english, to it's probable he didn't. I still want this biome to be in the game.
  4. metalmario

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Good to see you're back. I missed the mod. So hype is back. But about the stat shards, while I see they can be powerful, for the biggest tier(stone of x ), you'd need something like 1.296 mullion rough x shards. So I assume there'll be a way to get higher leveled ones without insane grinding...
  5. metalmario

There's that thing where Blah(x3) may be working in the mod so much he doesn't post anymore. But I think it's just his personal life that stops him from working, no problem with that. Just wish they did the "I won't be able to work as much anymore because real life" instead of the disappearing.
  6. metalmario

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

We had Terrarium, now we need Lunarium as the ultimate set. :redspin: (I'm joking)
  7. metalmario

No, and I don't think it ever will(unfortunately).
  8. metalmario

I have corrupt forum background and I just have to select text to read. Even this invisible one you used.
  9. metalmario

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Even though it's good for the mod to be available for 1.3, I think I'll wait until it has the same contents as 1.2 (Don't like beginning all over again every update)
  10. metalmario

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Back in Tapi you could. But Thorium isn't out for 1.3 yet.(according to the first post) Edit:It is in TMod now, check this. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-thorium-mod.40788/ If Tmod is like TConfig and TApi it will work together.
  11. metalmario

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure: The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds

Loved the map since it was most about clever use of weapons to solve puzzles instead of that spike nightmare that most other adventure maps are(not that they are bad, but it's boring).
  12. metalmario

tAPI W1K's Sizable Variety Package

I love how polite some people can be. It's too hard to simply answer the question.
  13. metalmario

Unlike most people here, I prefer the 1st option. BUT, as they said, no need to rush, I prefer to wait longer to have more content than wait less to have less content. I don't think the bugs would be a big issue, because the game didn't change a lot of it's core mechanics. But that's just my...
  14. metalmario

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to install the Tapi version of Avalon? And if so, how? (The zip doesn't contain a.tapi file and I'm not a pro in Terraria modding)
  15. metalmario

The best part here is that he said "This has been an episode of Blah's Thoughts. Hope to see you next time!" And "Baum Productions like this." It's like TerraTV! Well, King'll have to change his suggestion now.(maybe)
Back
Top Bottom