Recent content by Meteo'ite

1. Meteo'ite

2018 here I come!

2018 here I come!
  2. Meteo'ite

Welp, still waiting for mobile 1.3, desperately even though I know that it’ll come out a ton the...

Welp, still waiting for mobile 1.3, desperately even though I know that it’ll come out a ton the end of the year.
  3. Meteo'ite

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

#976 China is the only surviving ancient country that has it's original culture and not like the others which has been taken over by other countries. P.S I'm Chinese Mandarin;)
  4. Meteo'ite

Hi ClearConsious, I found a bug on my terraria mobile world and it was my best one,so one day I...

Hi ClearConsious, I found a bug on my terraria mobile world and it was my best one,so one day I was farming Duke Fishrons for the tempest staff and I suddenly crashed and when I try to rejoin that world it just keeps crashing and I hope that Pipeworks can fix that in the 1.3 update.
  5. Meteo'ite

Just a few things I've built...

They are literally A HECK TON better than the things I built! :)
  6. Meteo'ite

From an abandoned part of the dungeon and RELATED TO THE CULTIST!?

From an abandoned part of the dungeon and RELATED TO THE CULTIST!?
  7. Meteo'ite

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

So there is nothing for old gen mobile devices (like my iPad mini 2)?
  8. Meteo'ite

1.3.6 Background Preview

Wow it's super cool. (P.S what is the white blocks that the character is standing on?)
  9. Meteo'ite

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

So what about mobile 1.3? Is this gonna affect it's release timing? And around which month is it gonna launch?
  10. Meteo'ite

But it has the latest version of iOS

But it has the latest version of iOS
  11. Meteo'ite

Sadly,it only has one GB of RAM:(

Sadly,it only has one GB of RAM:(
  12. Meteo'ite

Hello,I have Terraria on my iPad mini 2 and I've been waiting for mobile 1.3 but I don't know if...

Hello,I have Terraria on my iPad mini 2 and I've been waiting for mobile 1.3 but I don't know if my iPad can run mobile 1.3,plz help.
Back
Top Bottom