• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by MeteorStrikeX

1. MeteorStrikeX

Xbox One Martian madness

I was able to do the Martian madness once, but the times I have tried after have not worked
  2. MeteorStrikeX

Xbox One Martian madness

I have tried both magic mirroring and waiting, but it still fails, and I don’t have another post golem world at the moment
  3. MeteorStrikeX

Xbox One Martian madness

For some reason, when I try to activate the probe and summon the event, my game just freezes, I reload it, and there is no martians. Help?
  4. MeteorStrikeX

[IMG]The new wallpaper is awesome

The new wallpaper is awesome
  5. MeteorStrikeX

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

This is actually insane that mobile is jumping from 1.3.0.7 to 1.4. Oh my goodness Yeah, I can totally relate, mostly just on medium and large worlds
  6. MeteorStrikeX

Mobile 1.3.4 when?

Honestly, I don’t care when mobile 1.3.4 and later is released, I’ll just be grateful when it happens
  7. MeteorStrikeX

No, but it was the first meteorite after I smashed shadow orbs

No, but it was the first meteorite after I smashed shadow orbs
  8. MeteorStrikeX

Don’t ask me! I just found this

Don’t ask me! I just found this
  9. MeteorStrikeX

You just need a shrine with a real sword

You just need a shrine with a real sword
  10. MeteorStrikeX

They are wasting perfectly good time lol

They are wasting perfectly good time lol
  11. MeteorStrikeX

Oh. Well now I feel like an idiot

Oh. Well now I feel like an idiot
  12. MeteorStrikeX

Hmmm I guess I got a lucky world, with the Arkhalis and everything (I partly say this because I...

Hmmm I guess I got a lucky world, with the Arkhalis and everything (I partly say this because I found one of those shrines in the caverns that don’t have a hole above they just exist)
  13. MeteorStrikeX

[IMG]Is this common?

Is this common?
  14. MeteorStrikeX

Ok thanks

Ok thanks
Top Bottom