Metoot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Passing thought: given that they share their boss music, what if The Twins are WoF's eyes? One of which also got WoF's mouth, and the other retained the lasers? I know they are an upgraded EoC, but nothing stops the upgraded EoC from being made of pieces of WoF
    Spawning the golfer in the underground desert was a mistake. He just dies instantly.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Fortunately, there's a house reassignment option to prevent future accidents.
    Metoot
    Metoot
    Yeah. Except, uh. How do I get the guy? As soon as he spawns bound he just dies and all I find is his gibs.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Have you set up a rail system in your world?
    The new "torch luck" feature seems to be a horrible mistake. I'm punished for not spending time on crafting non-default torches, why do torch types ever matter? I'm having to keep track of an absolutely meaningless thing, otherwise my damage output and item drop rates suffer. Can it please be optional at least?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I know right?! Who the heck thought that punishing people for using the wrong torches in a SANDBOX game was a good idea?!
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    I already find the RNG in this game annoying, adding a pointless system for the torches only makes it worse.
    Cmon relogic, make at least the regular torch neutral so it doesn't affect luck.
    Oh boy. Giant Glowstick from a vanilla suggestion of mine that got adopted into Thorium appeared in the tModLoader steam trailer for a few seconds. Technically a piece of my content is now in Re-Logic's official content (the trailer). Technically win!
    Terraria just ate my world. The original was possibly corrupted, but it also crashed while loading backup, so the backup is gone as well.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Metoot
    Metoot
    Still not a valid excuse for a half-arsed backup system. Better none than this.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Still doesn't refute my point, and I'm pretty sure you would still be complaining about this even if there was no backup feature in the game.
    Metoot
    Metoot
    No, don't get me wrong. If there was no backup feature, I'd blame nobody but myself. But an unreliable backup feature is just something that I can't accept. The world could have been saved, but it was not
    Also, @Yoraiz0r got me to switch my goggles to his variant. This is the first character of mine since 1.1 not to wear regular 2 lens goggles
    Started my first expert playthrough, in co-op. We died a lot and lost a lot of money.
    After all these years, a new avatar. It's not very well suited for this place, but whatever
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    what are you talking about

it's perfect
    Metoot
    Metoot
    Full version doesn't fit in the page layout, appearing tiny af
    Which vanity items and accesories would look the most like Jotaro Kujo's Part 3 outfit?
    Ok after reading up on the martian madness looks like it was not the cultists who caused it. My bad.
    Chlorophyte armor crystal should not target the cultist tablet, it can't even hit it
    Is there a way to cancel Martian Madness? A stray chlorophyte armor shot hit a cultist, now martians are probing me in uncomfortable places.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Kill em', there's no way to remove them otherwise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom