Metoot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm now running a Minecraft server! It's made mostly for russian community, so all signs and NPCs speaks russian, but /help command is not.
    Metoot
    Metoot
    rlan.tk:25565 if you're intrested (it's not completely finished so report bugs plz)
    Thank you OMCN. Again. They blocked MEDIA WIKI ENGINE. Now every MediaWiki page looks like a Web 1.0 site.
    Thank you JuiceSSH creators. Now I can admin my server while sitting on the toilet.
    This is going to be one of strangest days of my life. Well, it turned out that i'm actually colorblind.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    This is an honest question, not just me being a jerk, so don't take of offensive. How do you not know you are colourblind?
    Metoot
    Metoot
    I just wasn't sure. I always believed it's just my imagination, bad lighting or someting, but oculist said it's not. :\
    Bucket
    Bucket
    That makes sense… At least colourblindness isn't the worst thing that could happen, but that still sucks. D:
    [Minecraft] Just tested a crazy redstone thingy. It was hard to get back to the ground.
    zNDo4qO.png
    Well, now I have a lot of time to raise all of my pokemon to at least level 40.
    Crap I slept for the entire day. No idea what I gonna do for the entire night.
    Qw2
    Qw2
    Fight the eye of Cthulhu
    Quite a situation you have there, don't turn into a nocturnal. :dryadtongue:
    When Im not home, I always have a 8bit tune stuck in my head. Once I come home and open Fami/Vortex Tracker, it's gone. I hate you, brain!
    Just played DooM 3... Well, it's anything but not DooM
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Doom 3 was a sad attempt by ID to update a game that needed no updating. And then came the remake of Doom 3, aka "ID, stop trying, you're a ninety's company and it shows."
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I remember seeing that.

They also made Street Fighter and Final Fight for the ZX-Spectrum, back in the day. Both were worlds better than their NES versions.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Doom gets ported to everything, and if it somehow cant run Doom, a lookalike will be made for it
    Well, I just played Quake. It's like full-3D DooM with ability to jump and no "use" button.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Eh, Quake was okay, but it was too much puzzle and too little shooting. It didn't even have a proper boss.

So yeah, Quake's closer to being Portal's grand-grandfather than being Doom's son.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Quake is pretty legit. I got it again on steam but I am still trying to beat the last few levels. I beat them as a kid.
    Folder
    Folder
    Quake is Gud
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom