Recent content by Metoot

1. Metoot

Items The Chisel, A Tool For Adjacent Block Connection

I'm bumping this thread unceremoneously because I want these here gemspark blocks to not connect.
  2. Metoot

spider/possessed AI jump speed bug

Bumping with video evidence. Here we can observe two Posessed flinging themselves around, one being able to fling itself out of a house. Edit: quickly went back and added a ruler, should be helpful in some way. Adds up with the report of standing 20 blocks up, though the posessed spend more...
  3. Metoot

King Slime not spawning (Slime Rain Event).

I can confirm this. In a setup like this the spawn message appeared, bossbar blinked indicating King Slime immediately despawned. The game does not check for validity of spawn location when spawning King Slime during the Slime Rain.
  4. Metoot

Passing thought: given that they share their boss music, what if The Twins are WoF's eyes? One...

Passing thought: given that they share their boss music, what if The Twins are WoF's eyes? One of which also got WoF's mouth, and the other retained the lasers? I know they are an upgraded EoC, but nothing stops the upgraded EoC from being made of pieces of WoF
  5. Metoot

Other Quality of life: Golfer NPC is too difficult to obtain in Hardmode

When Hardmode begins It becomes extremely difficult to obtain the Golfer NPC if you didn't do so pre-WoF. The NPC has too little health and defense to survive more than a couple hits from the rapidly spawning monsters, which are likely to spawn on top of him, so often times you'll just find his...
  6. Metoot

Yeah. Except, uh. How do I get the guy? As soon as he spawns bound he just dies and all I find...

Yeah. Except, uh. How do I get the guy? As soon as he spawns bound he just dies and all I find is his gibs.
  7. Metoot

I cannot place my 2nd Pylon for "Forest to Forest" transport.

Hint: you can place your surface mushroom biome whereever you want. Gotta wait for hardmode though
  8. Metoot

Spawning the golfer in the underground desert was a mistake. He just dies instantly.

Spawning the golfer in the underground desert was a mistake. He just dies instantly.
  9. Metoot

Game Mechanics I think that the new luck stat mechanic is flawed

I completely agree. I only really dislike the feature not because it has a great impact, but because the premise itself makes no sense
  10. Metoot

Game Mechanics I think that the new luck stat mechanic is flawed

I completely agree that this is bad design. This would be a good mechanic if it rewarded players for knowing when and what to do. Instead, the game silently punishes you for a completely meaningless thing, being what type of torch you are using, and it's highly possible that you don't even know...
  11. Metoot

The new "torch luck" feature seems to be a horrible mistake. I'm punished for not spending time...

The new "torch luck" feature seems to be a horrible mistake. I'm punished for not spending time on crafting non-default torches, why do torch types ever matter? I'm having to keep track of an absolutely meaningless thing, otherwise my damage output and item drop rates suffer. Can it please be...
  12. Metoot

Oh boy. Giant Glowstick from a vanilla suggestion of mine that got adopted into Thorium appeared...

Oh boy. Giant Glowstick from a vanilla suggestion of mine that got adopted into Thorium appeared in the tModLoader steam trailer for a few seconds. Technically a piece of my content is now in Re-Logic's official content (the trailer). Technically win!
  13. Metoot

PC The game visibly stutters while the FPS is reported as exactly 60/ around 120

I have the following specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650; Screen @ 120hz RAM: 8GB The problem is that while the game reports constant high fps, at times it feels like 30-40. Wat do?
  14. Metoot

Casual what's your favorite color?

This thread is alive after all these years... Well, how about an update? So, last time I mentioned that I liked the crimson color. Well, since then it turned out that with my eyes being factory defective, I didn't even see it properly half the time. Over time, I also realized how much I love...
  15. Metoot

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Well, most players have it set to automatic anyway, but even when not, it is still interruptable - still less of a hassle
Back
Top Bottom