Recent content by MicaelJarniac

1. MicaelJarniac

Resolved Option to view members with "most points" does nothing

Oh, that makes sense, thanks! That's super odd, though, having that hardcoded...
  2. MicaelJarniac

Resolved Option to view members with "most points" does nothing

There are a few options for viewing the members list, and one of them is "most points". I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but every time I try to show members using that option, it says that "No users match the specified criteria". If it's something not implemented, I think it'd be nice to...
  3. MicaelJarniac

Resolved Typo on account details

I believe it should be either "[...] title will display [...]" or "[...] title displays [...]". I think the first suggestion sounds better, though.
  4. MicaelJarniac

PC Terraria Downgrade 101 (Steam)

Hi! A while ago, I had just created a server with TShock, and a couple of days later Terraria updated, and I was no longer able to join my own server until TShock also updated. I then started looking for ways of downgrading Terraria, and I've summarized what I've learned in the following Gist...
  5. MicaelJarniac

Question Question about timers

Here's another thread that could be useful: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/timer-cascades-with-logic-gate-control.76056/
  6. MicaelJarniac

PC Empty Canvas (Empty World) [1.4.1.1 and 1.3.5]

Hi! I've been looking for empty worlds for me to build mechanisms freely, and I struggled to find any, so I decided to make my own. I like to call them Empty Canvas because they do look like that. They're not exactly empty worlds, they all have Diamond Gemspark Wall filling the entire...
  7. MicaelJarniac

"Back" mechanism for the Teleporter Network

I did not see the bottom trap xD that's what confused me. I thought it was just a stone block. Now it makes sense, thanks!
  8. MicaelJarniac

Take a look at this thread: Tutorial - Ultimate Teleporter Hub Tutorial (including basic components and wiring) It's a different design of teleporter hub, but they've explained everything pretty well, going from the small components all the way to the full thing. Even if you don't want to build...
  9. MicaelJarniac

I'm trying to understand how it works. How does it know which wire color to output? Does it constantly cycle through the colors, so to get your desired color you have to match a faulty lamp with a cycle that corresponds to the desired color? And if that's the case, how do you ensure that after...
  10. MicaelJarniac

I did make it a bit smaller, compared to the original design in the wiki, but yes, I do agree it's quite a big machine. But most of its size relies on some safety mechanisms to prevent misuse, and that's mostly optional, so it could be a lot smaller had those elements been removed. I opted to...
  11. MicaelJarniac

Thanks! :D The teleporter computer itself isn't my creation, I basically followed the tutorial on the wiki and modified a couple of things. And the way it works is actually much simpler than it looks. I know I took a while to figure it out, but essentially, it's just playing back a sequence of...
  12. MicaelJarniac

Question Question about timers

You can use a timer with a diode to prevent it from triggering itself, like shown here: Wiring With that, I believe it's just a matter of chaining some timers. But that'd be a lot of timers. To use fewer timers, you could use a counting circuit like this one: It's basically just a bunch...
  13. MicaelJarniac

And here's the central hub: It's an absolute mess, don't worry about it much. I've added a bunch of unneeded features to it, and there's also some leftovers from other experiments. All it really needed was the buttons and the wires directly connected to them, as well as the root teleporter...
Back
Top Bottom