Recent content by micmou

1. micmou

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

this man gets traction on some goober neon signs yet the bottomless honey bucket and accompanying sponge dont. Damn feels bad man
  2. micmou

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Hey its me again. Since it seems 1.4.4 is going be a wee bit bigger than previously thought im going slide my bottomless honey bucket and sponge in here. Can we please get one.
  3. micmou

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

That is disapointing that minimenus are non trivial to implement. I guess that blows up peoples hopes for any complex merge building items. I still would like to see a bottomless honey bucket and super absorbent sponge.
  4. micmou

I am once again here to propose the addition of a bottomless Honey Bucket and relevant Sponge. I have made my points on this in the past in depth but if you desire I will reiterate upon it. The time constraint thing is a non issue for the idea aswell. The tools already exist for other things so...
  5. micmou

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Yall should release a tedit schematic for easy instalation in test worlds.
  6. micmou

Items Bottomless Honey Bucket and Sponge

Well this is a hell of a necro/bump but with the revelation that Deerclops is coming maybe we can get the Bottomless Honey/Sponge snuck in :p It would fit with some of the themes of Dont Starve.
  7. micmou

Items Bottomless Honey Bucket and Sponge

Now I know we are at the end of the journey but with addition of the lava bucket and sponge I was confused as to why we missed out on the honey sponge/bucket Finish the trifecta we have everything in the other variants but Honey is missing these two and TBH to me that is pure evil. Liquid...
  8. micmou

At the end of the day though the argument to use bombs/rockets etc to make honey can be said for the other two liquids as Scratch Lunin said it seems silly that we have the other two liquids to have this feature but not honey it feels weird not to have the complete set.
  9. micmou

Well that is a shame on the liquid pumps and the not happening of a honey bucket/sponge. Although it doesnt seem like it would be to hard to accomplish you could essentially do the same thing you did with the lava bucket it probably is easier to make than any of the past balance changes. Make it...
  10. micmou

Please I implore you before we cap off terraria can we please get the patch to pump duplication reverted to pre 1.4 behavior or may we please get a Infinite honey bucket/sponge. Ideally we would get both. There is no reason not to have the pump liquid duplication method available since we have...
  11. micmou

Another thing that I would like to see is maybe some way of toggling the rain on and off simmilar to a sun dial maybe give the effect to that new guitar the Rain Song "This suggestion brought to you by the shrimpy truffle gang"
  12. micmou

I agree with this on most of the recent suggestions but the suggestion of a bottomless honey bucket is a simple color change on the sprite and makes sense the new item that combines them I know is a pipe dream but hey I had to throw it in there.
  13. micmou

I have no idea how pumps are deleting liquids but it would be rather cool if we could make the pump liquid duplication a "protected bug" Also is there any chance we can get a bottomless honey bucket and sponge? Maybe a combo of the 3 buckets and the 3 sponges into one liquid item. EDIT: While I...
  14. micmou

A couple of things I think would be nice to be changed/reverted is the fix with pumps being able to duplicate liquids. The bucket method is already in and as far as I am aware being left in. Fluid Mixing stations were really neat and cool devices to build and now they no longer work. If balance...
Back
Top Bottom