Recent content by Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

1. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

@Zach_ I think the new update kinda broke things, I can't load worlds when your mod is active This is the error I get:
  2. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The Soul of Terraria causes some weapons to not do their effects (Astral Defeat shoots normal arrows straight down and shoots minimal Astreal Arrows (Calamity), Onyx Chain Blaster shoots the Onyx sporadically (Calamity), and the Star Weaver randomly changes between Astral Bolts and normal arrows...
  3. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Is the Sage active supposed to slow you down? Like, movement is severely limited and sometimes it doesn't fire if held too long.
  4. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

Blocks & Decoration Living Fire Blocks -> Living Fire Wallpaper

I love living fire blocks, they are beautiful, but I just really wish that they were wallpaper instead. It would be very much appreciated if the devs changed the blocks to wallpaper, but they had the same light intensity. Or maybe just make it so you can make walls from them, which are less...
  5. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

What is the Seething Charge for?
  6. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

Wait wait wait, The Lost Cross' effect was changed? Is there an item to replace the old effect at least?
  7. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

@DivermanSam Can you make the Omni-Bow not pierce? It makes it worse than the Phantasm.
  8. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

Story The Twins: Test of Redemption

I still feel that when they get close to the Crimson, Ret is going to lose it. Like, I feel he might explode into a million streams of ichor.
  9. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

Spaz needs to c h i l l. Like holy crap, I would be worried of his mental state as well.
  10. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

Other Literature A World Called Terra - History and Short Stories

I love backstory, and as always, your writing is impeccable. I can't wait to see what else is revealed here!
  11. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

I mean it says it releases another knife on hit that is stronger and faster, but the enemies don't get hit by another thing. Maybe I'm missing something?
  12. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

Not a problem! c:

Not a problem! c:
  13. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

@DivermanSam The Soulslasher doesn't seem to actually do the extra attack
  14. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

I will always love Mercer and Bailey. They're just so peppy! And Spaz is slowly growing on me, I like that he tries to trust people he doesn't know. Keeper is amazing as well, the antisocial jerk he is. Ret... he is VERY tough to like, and that is great. He is a hero of the story, but it still...
  15. Microwave (OP-ness)! ❤

@DivermanSam Have you thought of possibly changing the Valadium set bonus? I understand that you want every armor set to have something special, but reversing gravity just doesn't seem to be up to par when compared to the other things I could get. Just my opinion though, and sadly I don't have...
Back
Top Bottom