Recent content by Midnaait

1. Midnaait

Very fun playthrough, always glad to be a part of them :pinky: white team sweep

Very fun playthrough, always glad to be a part of them :pinky: white team sweep
  2. Midnaait

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

We're in the final stretch everyone, can't wait to play the update with my friends once it drops.:D Also, wiki themes are a super welcomed addition, loving how the ice one looks.
  3. Midnaait

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

Me irl They look so amazing and super cute I need to pet them Happy 11 years Terraria! Here's to a lot more years 👏🎉
  4. Midnaait

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

But there's 50 slots + trash slot 🤔 Although my math was a bit off nonetheless so theres that ;)
  5. Midnaait

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Bear in mind we will be able to walk carrying around 6320 tons worth of gold bars without any issue. Can't wait for the new QoL update, 9999 stacks are huge!
  6. Midnaait

<3

<3
  7. Midnaait

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Nice! Finally I can search something without someone wanting to sell me questionable products.
  8. Midnaait

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Damn look at those revamps, I really can't wait for the release! Also thank god Hallowed Armor gets the better buff now, for being such an iconic set.
  9. Midnaait

Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

Might as well try. (Hair is Yellow below the dye.) Armor (Dye): Familiar Wig (Reflective Gold) Cenx's Dress (Bright Silver) Yoraiz0r's Skirt (Glowing Mushroom) Accessories (Dye): Rocket Boots (Red and Silver) Star Veil (Red and Silver) or Panic Necklace (Red) Power Glove (Red and Silver)...
  10. Midnaait

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Memes aside, I'd rather have more content and an almost bugless update, than a rushed, disappointing update w/tons of bugs; and I don't think I'm alone with this, pretty much everyone can understand this. Also those pins look fantastic! I want some of them ;;
  11. Midnaait

Here, it'd be an honor :)

Here, it'd be an honor :)
  12. Midnaait

Blame Red if it actually happened lol [img]

Blame Red if it actually happened lol
  13. Midnaait

14. Midnaait

Thank you!

Thank you!
  15. Midnaait

Thank you Ms. Cenx!