• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Migui6890

1. Migui6890

PC Terraria launches and instantly closes

Help, the same thing happens to me, I start it and it closes a few seconds and I reinstalled drivers, XNA Framework, and all that, I have done everything, restart my PC, open Terraria as administrator, reinstall the game, verify the integrity of the files , although it says that 1 file could not...
  2. Migui6890

PC Alguien para jugar, Español???

:D
  3. Migui6890

Thanks ;)

Thanks ;)
  4. Migui6890

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my set, based on the enemy "Gigant Tortoise", it will be called Tortoise Set, I really liked the idea and I would like it to be in the game, I will probably put all its animation. Each part of the set would have a name, the turtle mask, the torso, the turtle shell and the feet, the...
Top Bottom